Frustrated

Discussion in 'Formal Physical Evaluation Board' started by cards18, Jun 19, 2012.

1. cards18

cards18 PEB Forum Regular Member

Been 3 weeks, still no word on a formal board date yet..No word on my request for reconsideration yet either

My Ebenefits still says pending decision approval from my IPEB case that I received my findings of in May. How are these packages tracked?
  2. usafaviator

usafaviator PEB Forum Regular Member

Not very well.
    You know what they say about the squeeky wheel...I would be calling everyday 2-3 times a day until I was given an acceptable answer.
    Possible help: PEBLO, Ombudsman (not all branches), your chain of command, JAG, Patient advocate, your VA rep, etc. By getting as many people as possible involved, you increase the amount of people that can potentially help.
    Budget cuts in combination with the unexpectedly high number of guys/gals returning with injuries has put the VA and PEB system in a pinch. Hopefully, funds will increase and allow them to hire additional staff and improve their system. Until then (and aside from this kick a** forum), it seems that each man/woman is for themselves in this convoluted game.:mad:
  3. smacinnes40

smacinnes40 PEB Forum Regular Member

Your packet is tracked by PEBLOs, I know this can be frustrating but if now results or anwers from them, you have other resources such as ombudsman. But as several other people mentioned the PEBs are backed up almost 90 days due to the recent alligations on the PTST situation.
  4. cards18

Been over a month since I sent in my request...and still no formal board scheduled....PEBLO is unwilling to look into it.
  5. cards18

Another week goes by..no answers....registered for college next month, i dont know what to do