Mental Health QTC exam questions

Discussion in 'PTSD and Mental Health Conditions' started by DevilDoc, Apr 3, 2012.

1. DevilDoc

DevilDoc PEB Forum Veteran

Here is what my QTC exams say.

Physical Exam Diagnosis: mTBI with objective factors of post concussive symptoms with memory changes, mood changes, sleep disorder, and headaches since IED blast in 2006. The claimant's head injury can be classified as a "diffused atonal injury".
    The claimant has the result of the head injury: *post concussive symptoms, diagnosis is mood changes, memory lapse. This is due to service related TBI. *Migraine headaches. The diagnosis is migraine. This is due to the service related TBI.

Psych diagnosis: For the claimed condition of Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety and Depressed Mood, Fot the claimants claimed condition of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, For the claimants claimed condition of Memory Lapse/Loss. The other diagnosis for Axis I diagnosis is Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety and Depressed Mood, Cognitive Disorder, NOS.
    The multiple Axis I diagnoses are related and the secondary diagnosis does not represent a progression of the primary diagnosis because the primary diagnosis of PTSD stands alone as a diagnosis following the trauma while he was on deployment and the other diagnoses are related to and persist due to other causes. Axis II: none detected. Axis III. Pelvic pain, bilateral shoulder pain, lower back pain, TBI, sleep apnea, sciatica right leg, bilateral hearing loss and tinnitus. Axis I'VE: occupational, social. Axis X: 72

mTBI: 2006 multiple IED blast, 2010 HMMWV rollover
    PTSD: started after deployment to Liberia 2003, again 2006 in Iraq
    Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety and Depressed mood: 2010 HMMWV rollover

My question are:
    Have you guys seen all these diagnosis combined to one? Or do you think they will rate each a rating?
    I know the TBI is physical and the other two are psychological, but reading threads I have seen that some got a rating of combined TBI/PTSD.

Thanks for your help!