ABCMR refusing to accept my response

FISTorDIE

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I sent my response certified and signature required to the ABCMR. The psychiatrist that I am rebutting has told me her associate has lost my response. They lost my package with all my personal identifiable information. I have email proof of it being lost coincidentally by the person who signed for the package from UPS. I have many emails with attempted various formats from jpgs to pdf files and they still cannot be viewed by the ABCMR. I have sent my responses in GMAIL and iCloud and they are still not viewable and I have extensive emails from the ABCMR stating that my files cannot viewed. They will not give me a fax number as I have even more extensive emails requesting it. Anyone have any suggestions? Other than shotgun blasting this to the usual vet lawyer groups, media, social media, congressional representatives? I am even thinking about flying to VA and delivering the response in person and live stream/recording it and putting it on YouTube. They gave me a date of May 27th to deliver my response and I haven't been able to get it to them since, It's been 3 months of emails pleading to get a fax or another way to get my response. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sorry I don't have any advice, but I can sympathize with you. I'm going thru something similar with the VA about an incorrect debt related to compensation. They've essentially been ignoring me for almost the last 2 years. Hopefully, someone here will have some useful advice. Good luck! :)

I have an appointment setup with my Congressman. If that doesn't end up with anything then I'm going to media blast this with a video of me personally flying to BCMR in VA to deliver it and make a vlog. Houston to VA is a short flight and I can get this all done in a day.

That will only happen if my Rep cant get my response back to them (BCMR). Plus I have friends stations at Fort Lee its kinda like a twofer. So thanks for letting me know that a vlog will not accomplish anything got any advice on what will accomplish something?

Just drive forward and stay focused on the end goal. One adjustment I would have made would have been to deliver my response USPS, Certified Mail, Return Receipt. UPS is not very reliable when it comes to getting you a proper return receipt.

Nevertheless, if delivering it in person relieves some tension and you are in the area, I say go for it.

Unfortunately all Gmail and iCloud attachments will get stripped when delivered to a government email address.

Try using this application to send the files. https://safe.amrdec.army.mil You can send up to 25 separate files, total not to exceed 2GB.

edited request for fax.jpg
I ask for a fax and they ask me for a fax? This was one of the most recent emails . How do I send in my response?

I gave you a link to securely send your documents. Have you utilized it? Joyce may not be the sharpest tack in the box. At least you know who is handling your case.

Use the link that I gave you, wait 1 week, then submit an ICE request.

If you would like, I can assist you in writing an ICE comment that will get results.

Last edited:
I did use it. Thank you. Guess I will have to wait and see now. Appreciate the help.

Still find some humor in all this. I ask for a fax and I get asked for a fax. Does the ABCMR usually fax stuff to people?

All Govt. agencies will fax, however typically it is a last resort because.

1.) It takes more work than scanning and emailing digitally (which can be encrypted to protect PII and/or spillage if the data is sensitive).
2.) You must wait for a response, then you have to scan/archive the response.
3.) There is no feedback whether or not the message has been received by it's intended recipient.

I'll look up Ms. Wright on Monday in Global and provide you the desk phone number if available.

Thanks. I've been trying to deliver my response since May 29th, so its taking over 90 days. They gave me 21 days to respond back to them. Thanks again for helping.

All Govt. agencies will fax, however typically it is a last resort because.

1.) It takes more work than scanning and emailing digitally (which can be encrypted to protect PII and/or spillage if the data is sensitive).
2.) You must wait for a response, then you have to scan/archive the response.
3.) There is no feedback whether or not the message has been received by it's intended recipient.

I'll look up Ms. Wright on Monday in Global and provide you the desk phone number if available.
I just got a receipt that Joyce is downloading the files. Appreciate your help. Wonder why no one at ARBA/BCMR ever could get me this website. Am I just paranoid or is this something they do on purpose to detract and unmotivate people.