And.....we are back!!

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
We have been down for the past few days....This has sucked on my end. Called the webpage/hosting company, got told one thing (a previously noted server issue that did not identify our servers as being affected, but, it would be identified and elevated....and then nothing) and then after no resolution, called back again and got the issue resolved within a few minutes (but, with some BS about having to migrate to a different server given multiple domains on the server).

Bottom line, this has sucked. It resulted in a lot of down time and a lot of tech speak as to why things "broke."
On the upside, we are now back up. Sorry for the downtime. Sorry for the suck. Will try to drill down further to keep this from happening again. Thanks for your patience!!

We have been down for the past few days....This has sucked on my end. Called the webpage/hosting company, got told one thing (a previously noted server issue that did not identify our servers as being affected, but, it would be identified and elevated....and then nothing) and then after no resolution, called back again and got the issue resolved within a few minutes (but, with some BS about having to migrate to a different server given multiple domains on the server).

Bottom line, this has sucked. It resulted in a lot of down time and a lot of tech speak as to why things "broke."
On the upside, we are now back up. Sorry for the downtime. Sorry for the suck. Will try to drill down further to keep this from happening again. Thanks for your patience!!

Yea that was pretty crazy. Started thinking the VA shut us down lol jk

No apology needed, THANK YOU for this site.

Jason, I am not sure who your host provider is, however, depending on your level of expertise, knowledge, and interest, it might be worth containerizing your site, using Docker. After you containerize it, then deploy it via one of the major sites that specialize in the IoT.

I find DigitalOcean.com great for my needs, when working with high school students for robotics competitions. Amazon, and Google also offer similar services.

Just a thought, and now back to lurking in the dark while I wait for SSDI to sort itself out.

Indeed, I am extremely pleased that the PEB Forum site is back online! :D Thanks! :)

As such, it seemed that my symptomology was starting to elevate since I didn't have this "community outlet" in order to help others! :eek: Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Rackspace out of Austin, TX is pretty darn good if your in the market for a better host

sorry to hear sir. I just read your rules and hope I did not Hijack thread on my post. Sir, I am a JSOFSEA/USASMA Grad. FYSA only .. silent professional. Thanks for what you do in advance