Another Ebenefits Change

Historical Claims

Please be advised that Historical Claims will show claims that were closed on or after January 1, 2008. If you have a question concerning a claim that was closed prior to this date, please contact our toll free number at 1-800-827-1000.
Date of ClaimType of ClaimDate ClosedUpdatesAction
02/20/2013
Compensation 03/19/2013 Appeal is Possible
Decision Notification Sent View Board of Veterans’ Appeals Status
We Apologize That Your Claim Is Past Due

We recognize that your claim has exceeded the estimated completion date and remain committed to completing our review as quickly and accurately as possible.
Thank you for your patience.

So what does this mean....it looks as if my rating are done and sent to PEB?? This is insane fast compared to what i've been told.
My Heart feels as if its in my throat...this is definatley not good for my mind/mood. FML

Details of Your Claim

Claim Received: 02/20/2013
Claim Type: Compensation
Claim Closed: 03/19/2013

1. Preparation for Notification

Your entire claim decision packet is prepared for mailing.
    Phase Completion Date:
    03/19/2013

Next Steps:

Your claim is complete. A letter will be sent to you via U.S. mail formally documenting the completion of your claim. Please allow standard delivery time prior to contacting the VA call center.

Anxious.....but feel quite sick at the same time. This is definatley all consuming and i'm not feeling ok about all this.

not sure what i'm worried about...its just my mind playing tricks....anxiety etc. F This....

damn, your dates are close to mine, 6 day difference in getting shipped off to the peb, Made me jump on ebennies with some hope...nope!

Change is good, it shows that someone touched your account, your case, and your package....which means its not sitting on a desk somewhere collecting dust! Remember, if you think negative, thats what you will get. So positive thinking positive outcome, ok?

You should be happy for a fast decision and probably because you had few issues on your claim!

Positive thoughts....gotta remember to keep to the basics right.
Thanks I needed that.
Went for a long drive with a friend of mine....
Scouting for this coming turkey season....awesome day.

I'll keep you all posted......

Congrats.. My claim was received on 26 FEB 13 at the VA and mine was closed on the 18Mar13.. Called VA and they said they mailed mine to the PEB on the 14 Mar.. I never received an unfit memo or was even aware that my package was sent to VA for ratings..

Thanks I needed that.

Exactly, negativity doesn't help...:)

Best Wishes!

Yeah same here....no unfit memo...never notified besides the half ass email to and from my peblo.
Wasn't very reassuring at all, but whatever.

So what do you figure our timeline is? I mean...out time. 3-4 months?
I suppose it can drag out if we rebuttel.
I'm anxious as hell....I'm ready to be done but it's really an end of an era'

Congrats.. My claim was received on 26 FEB 13 at the VA and mine was closed on the 18Mar13.. Called VA and they said they mailed mine to the PEB on the 14 Mar.. I never received an unfit memo or was even aware that my package was sent to VA for ratings..

How many claims did you file? I actually forgot mine but i want to say like 9.

I had 14 total claims.. But 3-4 months seems fair.. I have around 30 days of leave and I get 30 days PTDY being overseas.. So I'm not really sure how that works

Thanks I needed that.

You gotta understand where he is coming from. He's been waiting for almost 4 months. You yours was done in a month. I upset but not at you. I just don't understand the va.