CRSC CALCULATOR

THE POST 9-11 HOUSE

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ok so it wont let me post the Calculator but i can e-mail to whoever wants it, connect with me and i will send you the work sheet.

ranger2992

PEB Forum Veteran
So here is the problem. It is an excel file, and I guess we can't upload those. I will ask Jason about it and see if there is anything we can do.

nwlivewire

PEB Forum Veteran

Dear Jason THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS WEB SITE:

Is there anything you can do with this PEBFORUM web program to allow a forum member to post this CRSC EXCEL calculator?

There is an obvious need to get this information out as so many Servicemembers are in need of this information.

Is there anyway a forum member can send you the EXCEL CRSC calculator file and maybe you can get it posted up?

I tried the EXCEL program that POST 9/11 HOUSE sent me and that particular EXCEL CRSC calculation program was accurate in its calculations for the several different variables I put into it.

Just wondering....

Thanks Jason!

V/r,
nwlivewire

nwlivewire

PEB Forum Veteran
Dear POST 9/11 HOUSE:

If you have time, would you PM Jason, tell him you have an EXCEL CRSC calculator from a trusted and valid source, and if you can - can you attach the CRSC calculator to your email to Jason and let him take a look at it?

Jason has probably been busy and maybe hasn't read this thread, so can you do this for us please?

Thanks!

nwlivewire

megan167

Registered Member
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see this - megan167 (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks!