Help Please Air National Guard mental health discharge/retirement/??

Ok so I am totally CLUELESS on this entire process. I have 20 years in February about 6 active duty and the rest guard, I have 2 bad years so 18 or close to it to be technical. I was diagnosed with a physcotic disorder and PTSD. I am no longer required to drill and they said they are sending my packet up for a Board. I started the process in September. Obviously my goal was to retire but schizotypal disorder said otherwise. PLEASE help answer any of these questions. Thank you in advance.
1. Whats the difference in a MEB and PEB?
2. Is it true guardsman do not have to physically show up at a board?
3. How long does the board usually take for the Air National Guard?
4. Since I have been in 18 years (at least 17 and close to 18 good years,not sure exactly) amI entitled to a retirement or is there a choice?? Do I still get some sort of medical retirement ID card so Ican take advantage of the commisary etc...??
5. If so do you still collect the pension at 60?? I have heard if you are over a certain percentage you can collect immediately?? OR does that only apply to active duty?
6. I filed a VA claim fora TBI/head scars I sustained on active duty, can they finish the process while I am still technically in the Guard and not through the board?

Thank you so much for your time. PS... I am sure some of these answers are on here but it seems like everything is more related to Army from what I have saw, so sorry if this is a repeat

Ray

Take your time and research this forum. You will find your answers and learn a lot also.
The one question I usually ask someone is, do you have any LOD’s (line of duty) for any of your conditions.

I was air guard, AGR My MEB took 9 months. But the times will differ.no way to tell how long yours will take. Lot of factors to consider in the time line.
I didn't have to show up for the actual board but I did have to go to the exams and for appointments with my PEBLO.
This forum has an awesome search feature, use it. Good information on here but you have to put in the time to do the research.