HERES one for the books I have no idea whats going on now PLEASE HELP

harrtoresist

Registered Member
Alright Im an active duty Airmen in California and was recently handed my orders for TDRL at 70 percent for my main med board and 80 percent composit and I was in the middle of out processing and with a day to go Secaf (secratary of the air force staff called to cancel )
Now Im going to be honest and not bullshit any one i was originaly going trough a dual processing dischargh but secaf let me have my TDRL .I have 2 Article 15 a handfull of LOC' s and LOR's and I am not loved by my comand at all im coming up on my third year in the air force and i signed a Dos rollback thinking honestly that they would go with an admin sep under the dos rollback ,wich would give me an honorable discharge 2 years base acsess and 180 days medical care wich I was good with (The military helped me grow up and I now now that I was lucky to get that ) but secaf let me have my tdrl ,so the question i have to ask is
1 why the F$%^ would secaf cancel the order​
2 will they still honor the dos rollback that i signed back in feb

hear is the time line for my med board

september 2011 med board starts
october narsum completed
november -dec 2011 comanders letter sent for none retention
nov-dec local board came back med board goes through
jan- va appoinments
middle of jan meb goes to randolf
feb I sign an agrement for a dos rollback (i accept that im getting an admin sep )
march 12 med board comes back early is routed to secaf
late april secaf award me tdrl for generalized anxiety (no specific bipolar disorder )
10 percent for pseudo feliculitis (wtf really thats bs i didnt even ask for that shit )
10 for back sprain
10 for lumbar sprain
20 percent for ankle damage (fell 20 feet from a maintenace stand )
70 for bipoloar (not otherwise specified )
then I start to out process send a request for my dos to be moved up because im considered a dirtbag airmen and my sqaudron and me definatly need to part ways so i want out early afpc grants the dos change and im a day away from leaving on terminal and they pull the orders and im standing their shocked and dumfoounded with no explanation and im told that the by my new peblo that my case is being sent back to secaf again and no one can tell me why my command is even amazed and are actually feeling sorry for me and almost wanted me to send a referal to metal health

if anyone has ever seen this then please let me now i just want anwsers

on another note i will mention that i only got in trouble once after the med board started and that was after the med board finished i got an LOR for being 20 min late cause i over slept and was late for work other than that i have had no paper work through this entire year long process so would that be enough to get my orders pulled and have my case revied again

Alright Im an active duty Airmen in California and was recently handed my orders for TDRL at 70 percent for my main med board and 80 percent composit and I was in the middle of out processing and with a day to go Secaf (secratary of the air force staff called to cancel )
Now Im going to be honest and not bullshit any one i was originaly going trough a dual processing dischargh but secaf let me have my TDRL .I have 2 Article 15 a handfull of LOC' s and LOR's and I am not loved by my comand at all im coming up on my third year in the air force and i signed a Dos rollback thinking honestly that they would go with an admin sep under the dos rollback ,wich would give me an honorable discharge 2 years base acsess and 180 days medical care wich I was good with (The military helped me grow up and I now now that I was lucky to get that ) but secaf let me have my tdrl ,so the question i have to ask is
1 why the F$%^ would secaf cancel the order​
2 will they still honor the dos rollback that i signed back in feb

hear is the time line for my med board

september 2011 med board starts
october narsum completed
november -dec 2011 comanders letter sent for none retention
nov-dec local board came back med board goes through
jan- va appoinments
middle of jan meb goes to randolf
feb I sign an agrement for a dos rollback (i accept that im getting an admin sep )
march 12 med board comes back early is routed to secaf
late april secaf award me tdrl for generalized anxiety (no specific bipolar disorder )
10 percent for pseudo feliculitis (wtf really thats bs i didnt even ask for that shit )
10 for back sprain
10 for lumbar sprain
20 percent for ankle damage (fell 20 feet from a maintenace stand )
70 for bipoloar (not otherwise specified )
then I start to out process send a request for my dos to be moved up because im considered a dirtbag airmen and my sqaudron and me definatly need to part ways so i want out early afpc grants the dos change and im a day away from leaving on terminal and they pull the orders and im standing their shocked and dumfoounded with no explanation and im told that the by my new peblo that my case is being sent back to secaf again and no one can tell me why my command is even amazed and are actually feeling sorry for me and almost wanted me to send a referal to metal health

if anyone has ever seen this then please let me now i just want anwsers

Hi harrtorestist, I'm not Air Force, nor do I understand the complexities that drive their medical seperation process's. I know a lot of AF personel post questions about their experiences
and I know there are a lot of issues. So welcome to the PEB FORUM, search thru the Air Force specific treads and get familiar with the resorces available ...... There are many Air Force
warriors here, so I'm sure you will get good advise. ;)

well thanks for your comment but i have combed this site whyll going through my med board and never seen anything like this im truly bafled

well thanks for your comment but i have combed this site whyll going through my med board and never seen anything like this im truly bafled

Well your correct in that reguard..... I really don't understand all the in's and out's of the Air Force..... they just take me to work. ;)

well if nothing else man i appreciate the lols me and my family back home can use all the laughs we can get right now lol

well if nothing else man i appreciate the lols me and my family back home can use all the laughs we can get right now lol
Harrtoresist - while my situation is not quite the same....check out my threads, I've got a command that is equally "loving" of me and currently have a dual action going. While i've not received Art. 15's I have received many LOR's and even been arrested for failure to go (1 hr late for work) and I was at work when arrested and notified my chain of command i was late when i woke up. Got another LOR that encompassed some of the time i was excused for an Epidural Injection, so yeah i've had a lot of issues with my command. Still waiting on my official ratings to come back and my time frame is a little similar to yours. Either way just click on my profile and look at my recent activity. I've posted up my entire MEB package and have a Timeline thread that shows everything.

Good Luck!
Klam

http://www.pebforum.com/site/threads/my-meb-package.15415/ MEB Package
http://www.pebforum.com/site/threads/my-updated-timeline-30-may-2012.15404/#post-60188 Timeline for entire process

Man... I am really sorry that you guys are going through such an rough time. I wish you guys the best!