I need help ASAP

Rod

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've been in the army for 9 years. It lasts 3 years I am suffering from anxiety, depression and not being able to sleep well and still taking medication for depression. My concentration at work has continued worse. I fell in the field and I had concussion. I've been to the TBI clinic and they gave me a sleep test. I have been using CPAP for more than a year. In 2016 my doctor told me that if it did not improve in a while they could refer me to the MEB. Now we are in 2017 and I have more than a year with the condition of not being able to concentrate and am worse than before. I have been seeing my psychology and I think they could help me in the process of MEB. The worst thing that has happened to me is that I am no longer my position and I no soldiers anymore, because I have been failing in the task, I forgot things. I have a UCMJ recommendation and they are going to start a relief for cause NCOER. I do not want to leave the ARMY without any medical benefit. I have orders in January 2018 to go to my new duty station and I am about to PCS. All this has been complicated and I do not know what to do. I am suffering more depression and I do not know what will happen to my future and my family. Now I have another primary doctor different in ARMY and I do not know if it is going to take more process. Any advice?

Request a med board from your psychologist or PCP. You can request a med board, you don't have to wait for someone to write you up for one.