IDES System Down?

I spoke with my FT Bragg PEBLO on friday and he said to give him a call around 1230.

Brianv_74, found out that the PEB sent your packet to the VA for proposed ratings on 13 Sep. The PEB may have your proposed rating back from the VA but ePEB (the system that PEB uses) have been down for a week and a half now so your packet may be sitting at the PEB awaiting ePEB to come back up. The PEBs cannot do anything without ePEB so there is a hold up with everyone's case going thru a MEB/PEB.

kb0ykg, what is your case number?
Thanks for the info.

I spoke with my FT Bragg PEBLO on friday and he said to give him a call around 1230.
Can you let us know what the word is with the system when you call at 12:30?

Yep. I called and they are "hoping" that the system will be up tomorrow

I was told it is still down.

This is annoying. I wonder why it is taking this long. It's been almost two weeks.

Just spoke to my PEBLO at FT Bragg and he said that the system has not come up yet and they have not eta yet.

I was planning on going over there during the walk-in hours. Who is your PEBLO?

Paul in the VANG band, got it. your case number is 47401. Your case was sent from the PEB to the VA for proposed rating on Sep 19. The VA may have sent the proposed rating back to the PEB but remember the system was down for a week and a half.

Mr. Vieira ( think that is the correct spelling)

System is still down. Supposed to be up and running today but not sure how long it will be now.

Ten, could you look up my case by chance? # 56634, Last I was told was that my ratings were complete and sent back to the PEB on Oct 4th and I'm still waiting to see them. Thanks!

Went to my PEBLO here at Fort Bragg just about an hour ago.

He said they had a VTC with the ePEB folks on Friday and they are being told the system should be back up sometime this week and they were shooting for today...

I really hope so, MEB started in Jan 2012 with with appeal to DA 199 in June 2012 and still waiting to see updated DA 199.

Sorry if I sound ignorant but is this problem a Army only problem or a DoD wide problem?

Let's stop putting supposed fix times on this... the only thing that does is get peoples hopes up, and piss everyone off when it doesn't come back up. Let's wait until it is up and then post on here the status. A lot of people said "by Monday" now it's "by Friday" I'm sure Friday will be "by Monday" again.... it's really annoying. It's obvious they have no clue whats going on.