MEB TIMELINE

EnlistedWarrant

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Team,

I was just notified that I would be going through a MEB. I plan on updating everything through this post. Have battled back issues for a decent time and I have decided to take a knee. I'm at 11 years active army!

2 JULY 2018 PCM NOTIFIES ME HE IS REQUESTING MEB

Reactions: 91B
*update*
11 JULY NURSE CASE MANAGER CALLS TO SCHEDULE MY SERVICE RECORD REVIEW FOR 16 JULY

Best wishes as you navigate through the process.

Good luck, and if you have any questions while going through the process please don't hesitate to ask.

*update*
11 JULY NURSE CASE MANAGER CALLS TO SCHEDULE MY SERVICE RECORD REVIEW FOR 16 JULY
16 JULY P3 Submitted awaiting signatures

including all your stuff before medboard what was your process all the way up to them telling you that you were getting med boarded. are you on temp profiles or permanent? and how long till you did get permanent if you have one?

including all your stuff before medboard what was your process all the way up to them telling you that you were getting med boarded. are you on temp profiles or permanent? and how long till you did get permanent if you have one?

I have had back issues for years and finally decided it was time to take a knee in April. I lost my reflexes and had an immediate MRI, this should many back issues. My PCM discussed MEDBOARD with me about 1 month ago and since there is not any sign of getting better, he pulled the trigger. I have been on Temp profile for the past 5 months. I'm still waiting on my 2 signatures for my P3. Hope this helps!

My meb was initiated on wednesday. So i should get a call sometime next week?

So i found out today that my dr from physical medecine was lying to me. He never did the paperwork or put in my notes that he reccomends me for a meb. So i called the ombudsman. And shes handling it. But that asswipe strait lied to me. He told me that that was my inly option. And the he thinks im unfit for duty. So hes inituating a meb on me and think i dont need to be in the military with my conditions. What would you do if you was in my situation?

So i found out today that my dr from physical medecine was lying to me. He never did the paperwork or put in my notes that he reccomends me for a meb. So i called the ombudsman. And shes handling it. But that asswipe strait lied to me. He told me that that was my inly option. And the he thinks im unfit for duty. So hes inituating a meb on me and think i dont need to be in the military with my conditions. What would you do if you was in my situation?

I like the idea of using the ombudsman. I would talk with your PCM and tell her/him what the PM said about the MEB. You need to be straightforward with any healthcare provider.

Ya the ombudsman said once i follow up with my pcm amd she dont initiate the meb. To call her back and they wll evaluate me and start my meb. But she said im a perfect canidate with all my conditions. Back, neck, shoulder, knees etc...

It took the ombudsman to call my dr in physical medecine to have him write in my notes that he reccomended me for a meb. Now another question.. if he dont write it in my notes like she said what would happen to him if he didnt?

*update*
11 JULY 2018 NURSE CASE MANAGER CALLS TO SCHEDULE MY SERVICE RECORD REVIEW FOR 16 JULY
16 JULY 2018 P3 Submitted awaiting signatures
3 AUG 2018 First Signature on P3 Profile

*update*
11 JULY 2018 NURSE CASE MANAGER CALLS TO SCHEDULE MY SERVICE RECORD REVIEW FOR 16 JULY
6 AUG 2018 Second Signature on P3 Profile
7 AUG 2018 Initial visit with PEBLO

*update*
6 AUG 2018 Second Signature on P3 Profile
7 AUG 2018 Initial visit with PEBLO
8 AUG 2018 Team Meeting
8 AUG Head to Toe- 21-526EZ