JohnViro

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
27DEC17- Referred to med board.
28DEC17- Met with PEBLO and VA rep.
04JAN18- Phone conference with lawyer
18JAN-31JAN18- C&P exams
13FEB18-Signed NARSUM, command had everything already sent to PEBLO, and is now being sent off to MEB. Received copies of my C&P exams.

I'll update as it goes on. So far seems everything has been going smooth and quick, haven't had any issues with any of the paperwork, exams all had the proper results for my claimed conditions.

my timeline

@JohnViro

Looks like everything is progressing fine. Best wishes. Mike

Ok so I spoke with my PEBLO today and findings are back...40% TDRL. My conditions are Joint related(Knees 10% and shoulder 30%). Why is this TDRL neither conditions will ever get better.
I have an appointment with my PEBLO tomorrow to review the findings, then an appointment with my Navy appointed Lawyer Friday. I'll be asking if I can appeal to get put on PDRL, but in the meantime I was just wondering if anyone here knows what steps I need to take to get put on PDRL.

Anybody?

I might be also put on tdrl due to my back. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be perm bc this issue will never get better and physical therapy, nerve block just made it worse.

@138MISFIT what did you peblo say about the process for getting the claims that were not unfitting raised by the VA... I’m waiting on my finding been at PEB since Jan31. My proposed was 90% with like 5 conditions left off saying not service connection.

26SEP17 MEB referred
29NOV17 Package sent to PEB
01DEC17 PEB received package
05JAN18 VA received PEB request for ratings
17JAN18 VA completed historical case
18JAN18 VA send decision letter
25JAN18 called VA they said I have to wait 10 days to received by proposed finding so on the 29th I will call if I don't get anything in the mail.
25JAN18 PEB received package from the VA
29JAN18 VA faxed my proposed finding 100% VA
01FEB18 called PEB my package is in Q&A stage it could take up to a month, but they have been processing the packages faster so it could be two weeks from the 25JAN18.
22FEB 18 DOD 30%PDRL VA 100% P&T

@138MISFIT what did you peblo say about the process for getting the claims that were not unfitting raised by the VA... I’m waiting on my finding been at PEB since Jan31. My proposed was 90% with like 5 conditions left off saying not service connection.
You have tyo do a VARR(Veterans Admin Rating Reconsideration) at the time you sign your findings from the DOD

I accepted my findings today

18JAN-31JAN18- C&P exams
13FEB18-Signed NARSUM, command had everything already sent to PEBLO, and is now being sent off to MEB. Received copies of my C&P exams.
02MAR18-PCM submitted a second NARSUM, decided to rebuttal to have "lower chronic back pain" for diagnosis changed to include my 3 diagnoses added.

18JAN-31JAN18- C&P exams
13FEB18- Signed NARSUM, command had everything already sent to PEBLO, and is now being sent off to MEB. Received copies of my C&P exams.
02MAR18- PCM submitted a second NARSUM, decided to rebuttal to have "lower chronic back pain" for diagnosis changed to include my 3 diagnoses added.
05MAR18- PCM sent back her reply to rebuttal. Submitted to PEB
06MAR18- PEB accepted package.

I was given a 90-120 day timeline with 30-45 for my fit/unfit, but it seems like everyone is getting that back in about 2 weeks from PEB accepting and saw some having ratings back to PEBLO before 90 days even hits. What does everyone think about that? I'm really shooting to get out officially after July 28th, think that's obtainable?

Mine once submitted to peb took from december to just today so about 90 days

If peb findings come back b4 the 45 day mark you are fit. Anything after that they sent it to the Va to get rated

18JAN-31JAN18- C&P exams
13FEB18- Signed NARSUM, command had everything already sent to PEBLO, and is now being sent off to MEB. Received copies of my C&P exams.
02MAR18- PCM submitted a second NARSUM, decided to rebuttal to have "lower chronic back pain" for diagnosis changed to include my 3 diagnoses added.
05MAR18- PCM sent back her reply to rebuttal. Submitted to PEB
06MAR18- PEB accepted package
15MAR18- Found UNFIT and package was sent to VA

Going on 1 month this week no update on fit unfit ...
Yeah, the PEB received my package from the VA on 2/12/18. I'm still waiting on the findings. I have no word on anything. Knowing that its at the last step is making me crazy anxious! I just want to know whats up! Anyway, hope all are doing well in your timelines!