My PEB Timeline

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The only thing I have is confirmation that my PEB is in Rhode Island. So far, but for the lack of communication, my stuff seems to be moving along IAW the published time lines -- but I can only confirm that waaaay after the fact. My PEB was done in about 2 weeks and then off to the VA -- where there is a communications black-out. If everything is to be believed I SHOULD here from the VA / PEB / PEBLO late May, early June. I just want it to go faster. Your experience thus far is only confirmation things are moving, and I hope that because my PEB got to RI a day or two ahead of yours, I too should be hearing or seeing some movement soon.

Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the reply! At first, I thought that my package was lost, but after I got an update on Tuesday, I can say that it is moving. The part that takes the longest is the actually writing of your rating narraitve (especially if you have a lot of referred and claimed conditions), which is that thick packet/envolope. I bet you will certainly hear something within the next couple of weeks, if not by the end of next - from the VA.

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My rebuttal package should be getting finished by tomorrow from a DAV national service officer. Hopefully it gets done by the morning so we can send it to DC if not Monday morning. He says I got a good case to get that retirement. But I won't get my hopes up too early.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My rebuttal package should be getting finished by tomorrow from a DAV national service officer. Hopefully it gets done by the morning so we can send it to DC if not Monday morning. He says I got a good case to get that retirement. But I won't get my hopes up too early.
I think you do too if you add all those addendums. The DAV are a bunch of really good people and great to have on your side. I really hope it goes well!

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My rebuttal package was sent today, so another wait period of a couple more months. This blows!

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That does suck... If it was done right in the first place, then you wouldn't be going through this.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I hope and pray that I get my results in tomorrow... They were sent form the VA in RI last Tuesday, so I should be hearing something form the PEBLO tomorrow or Wednesday. I can only hope!

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
He called today and told me he has my proposed ratings, but no findings yet. I don't know what's taking so long.

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Umyfmmg
This is agonizing...
It really is agonizing. If I didnt have a family, I would've gave up already and done everything after separation. The waiting and not knowing anything is what really gets me. Did he give you a timeline about the findings?

cami09

PEB Forum Veteran
I know how you feel. I stopped by AOC's office at lunch today and he said he hasn't heard anything on my findings yet... VA was done with the rating 6 April and they claim to have mailed it out that day so basically I have no idea where it is at. The PEB has not received it yet. I am wondering if my VA package got lost :(

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I know how you feel. I stopped by AOC's office at lunch today and he said he hasn't heard anything on my findings yet... VA was done with the rating 6 April and they claim to have mailed it out that day so basically I have no idea where it is at. The PEB has not received it yet. I am wondering if my VA package got lost :(
It's probably at a secondary VARO for regulatory or procedural review.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The same thing happened to mine... The Cleveland office mailed it back to RI and they had to write the narrative and a second review. Mine was done on 4 April and completed by the RI office on 24 Apr, so your package should be done any day now and sent back to the PEB. I hope you get something soon. This is getting unbearable.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Umyfmmg
It really is agonizing. If I didnt have a family, I would've gave up already and done everything after separation. The waiting and not knowing anything is what really gets me. Did he give you a timeline about the findings?
It is... I sent my family back to Texas in preparation for the transition, and I have already accepted a job offer but I have to start by 21 May. That doesn't look like that going to happen. It's a great job with good pay, but they are not going to hold it forever. So, I sit here waiting. I'm mad at the process, I just wish there was more transparency.

He told me it could take up to two weeks, but they should be in by Friday. So, we'll see. If we didn't have a supportive MEB/PEB crew, I would go absolutely crazy.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It's 10:50 AM Hawaiian Standard Time on 02 May 2012, and still no results... I don't know how much more of this is I can take.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No, just the family. The HHGs are in storage costing me over $400 a month.

birchtx

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well, it's been two weeks since I found out that my VA ratings were sent back to the PEB and I still do not have any results. Tomorrow will be day 54 since the PEB determined I was unfit. So, I am hoping I hear something tomorrow.

ajw

PEB Forum Veteran
Well, it's been two weeks since I found out that my VA ratings were sent back to the PEB and I still do not have any results. Tomorrow will be day 54 since the PEB determined I was unfit. So, I am hoping I hear something tomorrow.
I am in the same boat...waiting for ratings...peblo and VA rep received my proposed rating on the 30th of April and I was told I would hear back by the end of this week for findings...really hoping we both hear something this week!