Signed Narsum July 2012
Claim forwarded to PEB Aug 2012
PEB found unfit Sept 2012
PEB forwarded packet to VA for rating Sept 2012
Va received packet Oct 2012
Va proposed ratings Oct 16 2012
Va reviewer kicked proposed ratings back to rater because of error Oct 19 2012
Currently waiting for Raitings.....

I have 15 total conditions, including PTSD and Petellofemoral syndrome in my right knee which are both failing army retention standards.

They have Petello Femoral for me and they told me its not a failing, My time line is
the only thing I have failing for me is PTSD with 14 other things that the VA is rating
June 14 2012- Referred to MEB/PEB
31 July 12- MEB Class/ breifing
1 AUG 12- See MEB Doc
Sept- Meet PEBLO first time
Sept- MSC and QTC
26 Oct 12 - Sign NARSUM
29 Oct 12- Case sent to PEB
30 Oct 12- Got new PEBLO and waiting

As of 21 November I have my proposed ratings...60% army 100% va...now just waiting for 199

As of 21 November I have my proposed ratings...60% army 100% va...now just waiting for 199

Congrats, I am hoping to get mine soon. Very similar timelines, mine got lost for 3 months once, signed NARSUM and claim was forwarded to PEB in August. Hoping to get an eBenefits update or an unfit memo soon. According to PEBLO though, they have been in the voting stage for over a month, and at the PEB for over 3. Does anyone know if thats a normal voting stage timeline at the PEB in JBLM?

Signed my 199 today....findings 50% tdrl army...100% va combined rating

Unfitting conditions...
PTSD 50%
Right knee petelo femoral syndrome 10%

Other va claimed conditions...
Traumatic brain injury with aggressive type behavior change 70%
Lumbosacral strain; degenerative joint disease 20%
Right shoulder impingement syndrome 10%
Left shoulder impingement syndrome 10%
Left wrist strain 10%
Cervical strain 10%
Left knee petelo femoral syndrome 10%
Right ankle strain 10%
Tinnitus 10%
Gerd 0%
Migraines 0%

Now just waiting on transproc list, which my PEBLO is telling me they have been coming back in 3 or so days

23 Jan - initial paperpwork for meb brief
24 Jan - MEB brief
25 Jan - MEB legal brief
15 Feb - MEB: Veterans Affairs MSC
27 Feb - MRI: neck
28 Feb - QTC Medical Evaluation/General Physical
27 Mar - NARSUM Dictation w/ Dr.
18 July - NARSUM signed, packet went to PEB
06 Aug - packet left PEB went to VA for ratings
29 Nov - packet left VA went to PEB w/ratings
06 Dec - PEB released for 199 typing

Waiting to sign 199, maybe next week so it has a chance to hit transproc before Christmas...(fingers crossed)

56 days leave
20 day ptdy

How and where do you get your timelines esp the dates your packets left the PEB, the VA, etc.... I called the VA numberyesterday and they told me they are reviewing evidence and it may take up to 346 days *GASP* After being found unfit, my packet was sent to the VA on Oct 7th but I knew that because after constant harrassment, my PEBLO sent it to me stating "oh I'm sorry, I thought I sent it to you" and that was Nov 21st. How do you get the preliminary ratings? Thanks all!

Congrats, I am hoping to get mine soon. Very similar timelines, mine got lost for 3 months once, signed NARSUM and claim was forwarded to PEB in August. Hoping to get an eBenefits update or an unfit memo soon. According to PEBLO though, they have been in the voting stage for over a month, and at the PEB for over 3. Does anyone know if thats a normal voting stage timeline at the PEB in JBLM?
Stebee83 --- Have you been getting any updates from your PEBLO? I can check ePEB to see if there is anything out there for you, just PM me.

How and where do you get your timelines esp the dates your packets left the PEB, the VA, etc.... I called the VA numberyesterday and they told me they are reviewing evidence and it may take up to 346 days *GASP* After being found unfit, my packet was sent to the VA on Oct 7th but I knew that because after constant harrassment, my PEBLO sent it to me stating "oh I'm sorry, I thought I sent it to you" and that was Nov 21st. How do you get the preliminary ratings? Thanks all!
I got all my dates from keeping in touch with my Peblo. Basically I go into her office once a week to get a status update and find out where my packet is in the process. My Peblo doesn't mind, she likes when sm takes an active roll in their board. As for the preliminary ratings, I called the va 800 number every day to find out where my packet was and if they were done with my prelim ratings and once they said they were done then I called my Peblo and msc to get my ratings and my Peblo jus told me

And when you call the va for an update, don't just ask for a status update because all your going to get is that generalized answer. Make sure you are specific about your question like have my preliminary ratings been proposed yet.

Update.... Hit transproc this morning 13 dec, attended seperation brief and will turn in packet for orders tomorrow 14 dec

I signed my 199 Friday.. Took 4 days to hit transproc

I signed my 199 on the 12th (Wed)
Hit transproc today 14th (Fri)
Tuesday is my transition brief.
according to my calculations, terminal leave starts 2 Jan.

Yea u can set it to that date but remember it takes up to 10 days to get orders especially with the holidays but u can pick whatever day u want

Ok thats pretty quick. I hope mines come back just as quick. Maybe by next friday they will call me that would be great!

i will also have to do a minor extension because i have 60 days of leave with an additional 30 for ptdy that will put me at the 90 day mark, which means I will be clearing on leave or selling 14 leave days plus another 7 days of leave that will be gained while im on leave...that I will not do so I will do the extension so they can get more than 90 days to be out the army. The extension only takes about a week to get approved but is well worth it. Big Pay Difference

Picked up clearing papers today, dec 21, and got all the signatures needed for post clearing now Wednesday I will clear battalion and brigade

Obtained leave form from BDE CDR today. Dropped off completed packet to transitions. Orders in 5-10 days. My unit gave me my unit clearing papers. All but perstempo and CDR signature. Out-processing on 11 Jan.

11 working days...

Hell Yeah!!!

Can someone tell me where to find the AR (regulation) concerning PTDY for those of us who are retiring. I just want to have all my info straight when my COC asks me.

Thanks in advance.