Obtaining a copy of DA Form 199


Registered Member
Hello! I'll jump right in: back in 2002, I injured my knee during Basic Training (the knee that I had surgery on when I was 13). After looking it over, the doctor that I was sent to determined that I should be separated from the Army, due to an EPTS condition (referring to my knee), with an RE code of 3. In 2006 I began trying to get back in, and I've managed to be approved by the docs at MEPS, and I'm only missing one form: DA Form 199. I don't have a copy of it, and neither does the VA. Is there anything I can do to move forward on this? The form is meant to be proof of my reason for leaving in the first place, so is there any other form that could be used?
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">