Obtaining Exercise Evidence for CRSC

superspeedracer

Registered Member
Hey y'all. About to get out of the military, Air Force, and got my MEB results. 70DOD/100VA.

The main injury I received was from my time stationed in Korea during multiple exercises in 2017.
I have Tricare logs and dates of those appointments but would I also need evidence of the exercise themselves to prove that I was in simulated combat for CRSC purposes?

I don't know where to start or even if that information is available at all.

I leave in about 20 days. Any advice is appreciated.

Hey y'all. About to get out of the military, Air Force, and got my MEB results. 70DOD/100VA.

The main injury I received was from my time stationed in Korea during multiple exercises in 2017.
I have Tricare logs and dates of those appointments but would I also need evidence of the exercise themselves to prove that I was in simulated combat for CRSC purposes?

I don't know where to start or even if that information is available at all.

I leave in about 20 days. Any advice is appreciated.
Hello @superspeedracer

If the exercises were major, rather than local, you might find them by simply using Google search. This is an example of a major exercise: Exercise BRIGHT STAR 2023 at Mohamed Naguib Military Base, Egypt, 31 August – 14 September 2023

On the other hand, I participated in many Army FTXs (Field Training Exercises) and I doubt any easily found info exists for those one-week exercises (I was in finance).

Good luck,
Ron

Hello @superspeedracer

If the exercises were major, rather than local, you might find them by simply using Google search. This is an example of a major exercise: Exercise BRIGHT STAR 2023 at Mohamed Naguib Military Base, Egypt, 31 August – 14 September 2023

On the other hand, I participated in many Army FTXs (Field Training Exercises) and I doubt any easily found info exists for those one-week exercises (I was in finance).

Good luck,
Ron
Thank you Ron for the advice.

Sadly after scouting google and official AF publications, I did not find any articles that could help me.

My best option would probably be to reference my DBQ and Tricare notes because it was written that I received treatment during my time in Korea.

Here's hoping whoever reviews my case knows that Korea bases have weekly exercises about once every 1 - 2 months.