ORDERS!!!

It was only a thought, not any advice on my part. Your best bet is to talk to maybe the MEB Legal Advisors (who are for the Soldiers), they will help you better than the regular JAG (who are for the best interest of the military) ever would. Maybe even talking to an Ombudsman may help with finding the right person to talk to...

Grizz, I'm not sure if we have Ombudsmen or MEB legal Advisors in the AF, at least I have never encountered or heard of them for us. I think our only chain is PCM (MEB doc), PEBLO, patient advocate, JAG, IG at base level. Next step would be numbered AF or HAF/MAJCOM. I'm still learning as I go.

hehe - I work for Numbered AF and have already consulted PCM/PEBLO,Patient Advocate, and had my IG complaint dismissed due to no wrong doing or injustice found. Next step for me is Congressional and MAJCOM, but then again that wont be processed before my stripe is taken - that's the point! The sensible thing would be for my commander to allow the documents or dismiss the action now that I've been proven unfit - vs saying well at the time we didn't know that and the package has already been F'ing printed!

Next step for me is Congressional and MAJCOM

I think you are thinking correctly. If the issue isn't resolved vis MAJCOM or Congressional before they take the stripe, I would think that you would get it (if not both) back after the final outcome. Sounds to me like you might want to get some civilian legal representation asap.

I'm actually thinking about Article 138 of UCMJ Complaint right now
Article 138 is one of the most powerful rights under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), but it is one of the rights least known and least used by military personnel. Under Article 138 of the UCMJ, "any member of the armed forces who believes himself (or herself) wronged by his (or her) commanding officer" may request redress. If such redress is refused, a complaint may be made and a superior officer must "examine into the complaint."

Article 138 is one of the most powerful rights under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), but it is one of the rights least known and least used by military personnel. Under Article 138 of the UCMJ, "any member of the armed forces who believes himself (or herself) wronged by his (or her) commanding officer" may request redress. If such redress is refused, a complaint may be made and a superior officer must "examine into the complaint."
That might be your ticket, but be very cautious how you decide to roll with it. You definitely should go see JAG and ask them for advice and to assist you if you plan to use Article 138. You don't to walk into your workplace throwing down the book and appear to be threatening. I hope it works out for you.

I absolutely agree with your line of thought, but do go to JAG with this first!

IDAMSNACKS, When they look at your paperwork for your demotion, they will look at it all.

Cant anyone make a MFR, and have it added to your records? I simple memorandium saying i cant do pt because of my unfit rating, and perhaps your DLC or profile attached would make me reverse the demotion decision.

You should be able to add ma MFR to your records your self, maybe even have your supervisions oppinion in it as well, such as supervisor, shirt etc. if there willing to put there opinions to paper.