PEBLOs.......

So... i sent my PEBLO an email asking for an update (which i do about every other week). I asked how long the "quality assurance" process normally takes since thats where I'm at right now. My ratings were sent from VA to the PEB over 2 months ago.

The exact response I received was "Be patient Marine. As soon as we receive your findings, I will contact you".

Didn't even attempt to answer my original question about the quality assurance review.... any others have similar experiences with PEBLOs? This is the answer I get every time, except for 3 weeks ago when he said "QA, we should get them any day". That was the ONLY update I've ever received from him.... FML

You can get on Ebenefets web site and check the status of your C&P claim. Good luck

So... i sent my PEBLO an email asking for an update (which i do about every other week). I asked how long the "quality assurance" process normally takes since thats where I'm at right now. My ratings were sent from VA to the PEB over 2 months ago.

The exact response I received was "Be patient Marine. As soon as we receive your findings, I will contact you".

Didn't even attempt to answer my original question about the quality assurance review.... any others have similar experiences with PEBLOs? This is the answer I get every time, except for 3 weeks ago when he said "QA, we should get them any day". That was the ONLY update I've ever received from him.... FML

I totally understand where your coming from. My case is at the same exact point as yours. As frustrating as the lack of proactiveness is, you gotta take into account caseload, manpower, and the fact that some of these peblo's probably get told the same thing we do when they call the boards "It's in the process". I know, it feels like your talking to a politician that wont directly answer any question you ask. My case has been at the PEB since May 31, 2011 for QA.

I got so frustrated one day with the "goto" answer they give that I should have been NJP'd for what I said to the MSgt on the other end of the phone. Needless to say, he was more understanding of the process and how it affects us than I thought.

All i can say is be patient and eventually you and I will get that call. The fact is that at this stage of the game with the case at the PEB for QA, no amount of calls to the peblo is going to speed up the process, and chances are is going to make you more frustrated.

Ebenefits is hardly the up-to-date system it was meant to be, I would not rely on that status at all. However, if you contact the VA through IRIS, then you might be able to find out a more up to date status. Basically, when your case is all signed off on and notifications get sent out, they get sent to the PEBLO and the VA to solidify the findings. I have kept an open email line with IRIS asking every week if they have any updated status from the PEB. In addition, I was able to get my preliminary VA ratings sent to me in the mail so i could get an idea of what I am working with.

Hopefully one of these avenues works for you and is able to calm your senses a little. If not, just keep venting on here... Were all frustrated with the process and this forum is a lifesaver for those needing information and support.

Only thing that sucks about eBenefits is that it is slow to update. It shows my package at the Regulatory or Procedual review phase, and I got my results from my PEBLO yesterday...

How were you able to contact the VA through IRIS, I keep getting back to the home page when I try to initate caontact. The VA number has been a dead end for me also. I keep getting put on hold by the machine and am unable to schuduel a call back cause I keep getting hung up on. Any sugestions on how I can get some answers would be greatley apreacheted

I'm in the same Situation. My ratings were completed and sent off on May 29(confirmed) still nothing from the Peblo. Over 8 weeks

https://iris.custhelp.com/ for IRIS, make sure you click the ask a question in the lower right. Keep in mind, It may take 2 weeks for them to respond to your initial question. But once you recieve a response, then any reply to that response will normally be answered within 24 hours.... Hope that helps!

Devildog
Thank you I found it and sent my inquire

Drez44