Personal letter to PEB

SGREANBEAN

PEB Forum Regular Member
Hi all
I have read on several threads about the members making a atatment on there own behalf. With the info on how the injury happend and what treatment they recieved and how they feel. Is this true and if so, is there a proper format for this?
Thanks, this forum has been a big eye opener for myself and some others i have shown this to.
Sgreanbean

robs42

PEB Forum Veteran
there are no set formats but i have a few different ones that you can use. just shoot me an e-mail and i'll get those out to you ASAP. goood luck!

angryao

Registered Member
I'm looking for a sample Personal letter/format for the PEB. Any help with samples would be greatly appreciated.

robs42

PEB Forum Veteran
angryao,

i just sent you an e-mail to you .mil account. let me know if you get it or not.

USAF_Vol

PEB Forum Veteran
Robs, I would like a copy of that letter too. Do you have my email from registration? Let me know. Thanks!

Marine32

PEB Forum Veteran
Is there specific information that would be helpfull when submitting a personal letter to the board? Also, robs42, is there any way that you can send me the example of the personal letter that you have. Thanks in advance.

lvt118

Registered Member
Can you folk send me a copy as well. just realized i need to put together a package to the MEB.

thank you.

Navysnipe

PEB Forum Regular Member
A sticky with the format would be a great asset, my 2nd Limdu period is coming up and probable PEB submittal. I would appreciate a copy as well, thanks.

smiley1

Registered Member
I am also looking for a sample like the rest of you. I was just notified that i have to write a letter for my board.

Thanks

Greg

18years

PEB Forum Regular Member
FROM 18 YEARS : PERSONAL LETTER TO PEB. I THINK I COULD USE A COPY TO . I;M A BUILDER SEABEE. HEADING TOTHE
BOARD. MY E-MAIL IS AT
[email protected] I TRANSFERED AND MY (MIL E-MAIL) IS NOT UP RIGHT NOW.

bama

Registered Member
I'm going through the MEB process and I would like a copy of the personla letter too. I need to draft one up and send off with my package to the IPEB. Thank you for your help. Bama

Pointyhead

PEB Forum Regular Member
I also require a letter for the IPEB. Please send me a message and I will give you my .mil

Thanks in advance

Rowlock

PEB Forum Regular Member
I was informed yesterday that my package will be submitted next week and I am wanting to write a letter of exception. Would you also send me a format of what may be needed on it. Please let me know if the email in my profile isn't working. Thank you in advance.