Personal letter to PEB

Hi all
I have read on several threads about the members making a atatment on there own behalf. With the info on how the injury happend and what treatment they recieved and how they feel. Is this true and if so, is there a proper format for this?
Thanks, this forum has been a big eye opener for myself and some others i have shown this to.
Sgreanbean

I'm looking for a sample Personal letter/format for the PEB. Any help with samples would be greatly appreciated.

Robs, I would like a copy of that letter too. Do you have my email from registration? Let me know. Thanks!

Is there specific information that would be helpfull when submitting a personal letter to the board? Also, robs42, is there any way that you can send me the example of the personal letter that you have. Thanks in advance.

Can you folk send me a copy as well. just realized i need to put together a package to the MEB.

thank you.

A sticky with the format would be a great asset, my 2nd Limdu period is coming up and probable PEB submittal. I would appreciate a copy as well, thanks.

I am also looking for a sample like the rest of you. I was just notified that i have to write a letter for my board.

Thanks

Greg

FROM 18 YEARS : PERSONAL LETTER TO PEB. I THINK I COULD USE A COPY TO . I;M A BUILDER SEABEE. HEADING TOTHE
BOARD. MY E-MAIL IS AT
[email protected] I TRANSFERED AND MY (MIL E-MAIL) IS NOT UP RIGHT NOW.

I'm going through the MEB process and I would like a copy of the personla letter too. I need to draft one up and send off with my package to the IPEB. Thank you for your help. Bama

I also require a letter for the IPEB. Please send me a message and I will give you my .mil

Thanks in advance

I was informed yesterday that my package will be submitted next week and I am wanting to write a letter of exception. Would you also send me a format of what may be needed on it. Please let me know if the email in my profile isn't working. Thank you in advance.