profile shows green to go

SadrCity_11B

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Need help with something. I just noticed my temp p3 profile just expired while in wtu. I haven't began a med board yet, still on con leave post surgery. Should I be worried my temp profile expired. I've tried for numerous months to get my profile updated with current issues and limitations but my pcm keeps saying not to worry that we are going to wait till I come back from surgery and go from there with the rest of my injuries and things. This doesn't seem right to me. I know I have to wait till I come back from von leave to start my physical therapy and begin my other treatment but shouldn't my profile be updated showing my current limitations at least? Even if it temporary until they evaluate them. I mean some of the issues are the reason I got sent to wtu in the first place. I have a funny feeling they are going to try and release me before determining if I am unfit for duty. Can someone advise?

As a first stop, I would talk to your PCM and/or PEBLO. This does not raise any huge red flags to me- my guess is it is an administrative error/delay. Would not ignore it, just would not be overly concerned until you have a chance to discuss it with the relevant folks.

As Jason stated not to much of a concern. My personal experience- I have had so many temp P3's for the same condition. The issue that you could possibly run into- not enough time on temp P3 for MEB. Most Dr's will say if you have had X number of months on a temp for the same condition- ok- MEB, but some are sticklers for the regulation.
What happened to me (and the Dr got told what he did was completely wrong) was I had a P2 for years- Dr gave me a T3- for the exact same condition as my P2! and this was an active duty Dr who "should" have know better.

Not sure how you can be on con leave and not be on a profile.

Like Jason stated, more of an admin oversite. Just contact your nurse case manager by email, they will take care of it.