Question about form 356

So I called providence regional office which they informed me that the have received my form 356. I had 3 referred conditions on there and was wondering how you can tell (if at all) which ones are considered “unfitting”? What he saw was “yes” next to each referred condition on the 356. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

So I called providence regional office which they informed me that the have received my form 356. I had 3 referred conditions on there and was wondering how you can tell (if at all) which ones are considered “unfitting”? What he saw was “yes” next to each referred condition on the 356. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Looking at the form; it looks like the "yes" next to the diagnosis is just for "Incurred while entitled to basic pay".

What number did you call?

401-223-3700. Is there any way to tell what was unfitting on that form?

I'm not sure of if they put all the diagnoses, or just the unfitting on the form. My guess would be that the IPEB only puts the unfitting on there.

Thanks for the number

Oh okay. The 3 conditions are asthma, sleep apnea, and ptsd. I didn’t think the sleep apnea was going to be unfitting...at least from what I was told...