Rebuttals and Appeals

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
This thread covers issues related to administrative appeals and rebuttals within the PDES. It does not include ABCMR appeals.

Hello,
I have finally had a meeting with my commander and we went to the Medical to clear things up...we have finally came to the same conclusion that an appeal or request to find out why my stuff was not seen or a board was not done, when I clearly had evidence of worsening conditions and issues that was not addressed in the first MEB. The issues that was not discussed was originally part of my LOD, but was not in the narrative for evalutation.

So the thing is I am looking for a form or example of a letter to request that my file be evaluted and submitted for a MEB like requested by the doctor.
I don't know if there is such form, but any help in this matter to speed this up would help.

At least now they see that something was done wrong and they are going to try to fix it. Thank you Jason....sometimes the correct thing to do is right there in our face, but we can't see it cause of the stress and confusion. I thank you again for the advise about going back and sitting to have a face to face. My CE commander really helped the issue.