TIMELINE: MEB THROUGH PEB

The question on most of our minds is this:

How long is it all going to take?

This is an attempt to answer that question, but it's going to take all of us to do it. The idea is to give a very detailed account of the timeline of each person's case. It's one thing to say "in February I was tumpy tumpy" but there's a world of difference and two pay periods between the beginning of the month and end of it.

Somwhere there's the theory if the sample population (ours here) is large enough, it comes to represent the whole (all military members going through this). If there are enough people who take notes and are good at remembering dates, or do like I do and keep a monthly planner you can keep notes in, then it would go a long way to easing others' minds about how long they should really expect things to take.

I want to thank you all for participating!

-Guy

Joe Spado Timeline:

4 Nov 11 - Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis

12 Jan 12 - MEB Initiated

25 Jan 12 - Had a voice conversation with VA rep to start my paperwork on that side of the house for the new pilot program

2 Feb 12 - Physical

25 Mar 12 - NARSUM Complete. Went up and signed a few days later.

4 Apr 12 - NARSUM finished up with all the "official" signatures and forwarded to PEB

25 Apr 12 - PEB received MEB Packet

From this point on I am in something called "vote 1." I will update once I get more info.
My packet has been sent to the PEB as of today. Any ideas what time frame I have only one unfitting condition. I am National Guard by the way.
Well I will tell you it has been for me 10 ten years for a decision for me any help with some one that will help me they took a decision to give a miserable severance pay, any help

Well I will tell you it has been for me 10 ten years for a decision for me any help with some one that will help me they took a decision to give a miserable severance pay, any help

You should post in a new thread. No one can guess or help you without knowing specifics about your own case.

This is an attempt to answer that question, but it's going to take all of us to do it. The idea is to give a very detailed account of the timeline of each person's case. It's one thing to say "in February I was tumpy tumpy" but there's a world of difference and two pay periods between the beginning of the month and end of it.

Somwhere there's the theory if the sample population (ours here) is large enough, it comes to represent the whole (all military members going through this). If there are enough people who take notes and are good at remembering dates, or do like I do and keep a monthly planner you can keep notes in, then it would go a long way to easing others' minds about how long they should really expect things to take.

-Guy[/QUO
I NEED HELP WITH MY MEDICAL BOARD DESICION

Good afternoon all. FYSA. I just seen a comment on Asthma on here and it reminded me of the conversation I had with one of the burn pit doctors. In the email from her when I asked what she is finding that is causing new onset of asthma in service members from Northern Kuwait areas and Iraq and the burn pit conclusion is "Particulate Matter" is the reason for new asthma in service members deployed to those areas. Particulate Matter from the sand storms and particles within the sand along with breathing in fumes from burn pits, fuels and other type of pollutants in the air since those countries don't have environmental restrictions that we and some other countries have.
I have that email if anyone would want a copy, just let me know. I could post it on here as well.

-Guy
Started Paperwork in May 2023- for my lower back, the medical contact had no idea what the hell she was talking about and was my original profiling person and asked why my head injury wouldn't not be included, which switched my process, and more paperwork was needing to be complete, and it was a lot. Once that was submitted, I was contacted around July-August 2023 to schedule and complete my C&P Exams and they send you over to the moon and back. Received my MEB Results in October 2023, appealed it and the appeal was rejected in November-December 2023, than it proceeded to PEB phase and I received the results around Presidents Day weekend or 8 Jan 2024, with a VA Check direct deposited for the back pay of July 2023 to Jan 2024. I submitted the PEB Appeal shortly after and requested a formal Board Hearing. and surprisingly enough received a date rather quickly as opposed to others saying it took them forever. 6 August 2024 cannot come sooner.

Good afternoon all. FYSA. I just seen a comment on Asthma on here and it reminded me of the conversation I had with one of the burn pit doctors. In the email from her when I asked what she is finding that is causing new onset of asthma in service members from Northern Kuwait areas and Iraq and the burn pit conclusion is "Particulate Matter" is the reason for new asthma in service members deployed to those areas. Particulate Matter from the sand storms and particles within the sand along with breathing in fumes from burn pits, fuels and other type of pollutants in the air since those countries don't have environmental restrictions that we and some other countries have.
I have that email if anyone would want a copy, just let me know. I could post it on here as well.
I would like this if you can send me a copy because mine was originally denied. Very Interesting. Ali Al Salem Kuwait Veteran here 2007-2008