Transpoc List

Ashleypatrice

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
so after doing a lot of calling around to the pda people I finally hit the transpoc list .. so my question is how long after making the cut (lol) do you receive your separation packet ? Peblo said I made the list on Thursday 17th August..

17th??? I think the next step is doing your leave form with CDR and then they will cut you orders. This all should be done within 7 days of making the list. I and waiting for PDA to finish mine so I am not sure if my timeline is 100%.

Congrats! Would you happen to have a different number for PDA I try to call the number ending in 3065 but the number says "the mailbox is full"

What did you tell them when you Called? Do you think it did any good or did you just happen to come down on transpoc?

What did you tell them when you Called? Do you think it did any good or did you just happen to come down on transpoc?

I just told them i was calling to check a status on my letter of release .. sometimes you'll get someone who won't check for you and tell you to call your peblo ...butttttt one day I called and talked with a very nice man..he looked up my case and told me he was gonna take my information down and send it to their manager and that I should call back the next day to assure my case was completed ...&& it was done the next day. Thank God .

How long did you wait before you started calling?

Called that number and got a very cool ssg, found out that my PEBLO never sent my memorandum for Expedite LOR to them so I've been waiting this whole time. They also told me there are 2 diff lists. One for people without a letter of expedite and one with. For the one for people without the memo they are still trying to complete some cases they received way back in June..;(

If anyone calls again, try to find out how many ppl are on the list, how many they complete a day (average) and how long the back log is. I tried asking but the guy I talked to was busy with something else and didn't have time to answer questions. I hate that the timeline says 10 day goal but I have no clue how long it really takes... I think I might go crazy before I get out of here lol.

Thanks in advance!

I got 0 percent from the army decided not to fight anything because I want out already. Now I got a call from my peblo that I have to do a second extension on my ets. I've been waiting on my name to come up on the list for 4 weeks already. It is so frustrating. My unit keeps dragging my to field problems even after I already had cleared cif.

If anyone calls again, try to find out how many ppl are on the list, how many they complete a day (average) and how long the back log is. I tried asking but the guy I talked to was busy with something else and didn't have time to answer questions. I hate that the timeline says 10 day goal but I have no clue how long it really takes... I think I might go crazy before I get out of here lol.

Thanks in advance!

When I called she said from her desk the amount was hidden on her screen for how many was on each list. Also wasn't able to provide timelines or how long each case could take.

Possibly, after you sign your 199 it goes back to the PEB before it goes to the PDA. I'm not sure where your PEB is but there is only one PDA and is located in VA. After I signed my 199 it took 6 days to go from the PEB to PDA intake and has been in the same spot since 31 July. When I called the other day, they said they were still working on cases from late June. Hope this helps.

Possibly, after you sign your 199 it goes back to the PEB before it goes to the PDA. I'm not sure where your PEB is but there is only one PDA and is located in VA. After I signed my 199 it took 6 days to go from the PEB to PDA intake and has been in the same spot since 31 July. When I called the other day, they said they were still working on cases from late June. Hope this helps.
Could you provide the number you called?

8557933372, but I don't think they are open today...

Called that number and got a very cool ssg, found out that my PEBLO never sent my memorandum for Expedite LOR to them so I've been waiting this whole time. They also told me there are 2 diff lists. One for people without a letter of expedite and one with. For the one for people without the memo they are still trying to complete some cases they received way back in June..;(

Can you please provide sample memorandum for expedite LOR ?

Did they happen to say what the avg wait is for the fast track list? I'm anticipating a job offer tomorrow morning and the only steps remaining are signing my 199 etc. I'd like to have an idea of what a reasonable start date would be to discuss with the employer.