Unfit Memo and ABCP?

dstandrew

Registered Member
I'm in a WTU and am currently participating in a work site to build work experience for my profession outside of the military. I just received my unfit Memo last week. I was told that anyone enrolled in the ABCP need to do mandatory PT from 0630-0730 during the week. Problem in my work site begins at 0730 and if I'm late, I will miss the entire day of work. To me, work experience is much more important at this stage in my MEB than the ABCP. Any advice?

Talk to your supervisor. Explain the conflicting requirements. Take a letter from the work site supervisor explaining that it is all or nothing.

I'm in a WTU and am currently participating in a work site to build work experience for my profession outside of the military. I just received my unfit Memo last week. I was told that anyone enrolled in the ABCP need to do mandatory PT from 0630-0730 during the week. Problem in my work site begins at 0730 and if I'm late, I will miss the entire day of work. To me, work experience is much more important at this stage in my MEB than the ABCP. Any advice?

This is something your should be discussing with your nurse case manager if you are in the WTU.