VA Ratings

So do you find out your percent from the VA or are you just waiting for the 199?
The lady i called at the peb told me i have 50% for my headaches but didn’t tell me anything else so i guess I’m just waiting on the da 199 . I hope to be out by the first week of March

Good for your %. Sorry about you dealing with headaches. You and I both are hoping to be out by March.

That is a good question. I will have to email my PEBLO next week and ask her.

My process is probably going to be different since I am a reservist. They will probably give me a date. Since the only thing that I have to clear is my unit.

My process is probably going to be different since I am a reservist. They will probably give me a date. Since the only thing that I have to clear is my unit.
Maybe . I know once my friend got her rating she sat down with a representative and discussed when she wanted to final out and stuff

Must be nice to be able to sit down with someone. Phone calls and emails for me. Hopefully by the end of this month I will know.

Yes it is. I told myself once this process is over. I will be taking a couple of days off from work to decompress.

Congrats on the 50%. It's nice to know my VA % but the 199 is really what I want to know. PEBLO is saying I'll be medically retired but the doubter in me wants the doc to prove it. I finished ACAP this week and leave/dd214 was not discussed. I did get my CIF turned in Wednesday which was a huge relief after 8 years of stuff.

Congrats on the 50%. It's nice to know my VA % but the 199 is really what I want to know. PEBLO is saying I'll be medically retired but the doubter in me wants the doc to prove it. I finished ACAP this week and leave/dd214 was not discussed. I did get my CIF turned in Wednesday which was a huge relief after 8 years of stuff.
How did you go about getting a early turn in ? Do i have to complete acap first and request it ? How does that work .. and Since our packets went up at the same time you should be getting your da 199 next week too hopefully

How did you go about getting a early turn in ? Do i have to complete acap first and request it ? How does that work .. and Since our packets went up at the same time you should be getting your da 199 next week too hopefully
I got an early turn in memo from my captain. A company level commander can authorize it. Take it to CIF, they'll give you a print out and a turn in date