WHAT ARE THE CRAZIEST STATEMENTS MADE IN YOUR BOARD OF CORRECTIONS OR COFC CASE

seaairmariner

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Second, the Board did not agree with your contention that the Navy knew or should have known of you medical disqualification for enlistment in the Army, and subsequently should have referred you for disability processing. If there was any error in processing your DD Form 368, it was the Army’s failure to return the form to the Navy after denying your enlistment. This Board is not empowered to correct the errors of the Army. There simply was no way for the Navy to know of this determination if the Army did not return the form, so there was no error in the Navy’s failure to act upon it.

@seaairmariner

What were the circumstances: you attempted a inter-service transfer from Navy to Army, it was denied by the Army due to medical disqualification, then you were separated from the Navy for the same condition upon which the Army based it's decision to deny your enlistment?

@seaairmariner

What were the circumstances: you attempted a inter-service transfer from Navy to Army, it was denied by the Army due to medical disqualification, then you were separated from the Navy for the same condition upon which the Army based it's decision to deny your enlistment?

Joel, I wish it happened like that. That is essentially my BCNR request, to be retroactively "separated from the Navy for the same condition upon which the Army based it's decision to deny your enlistment"

A few years ago, with a FOIA, USMEPCOM, recovered my databased digital record of the, inter-service transfer, 3P PULHES, SPINE MUSCULSKELETAL PSYCHIATRIC Disqualfication. The IG of USMEPCOM and USAREC both confirmed, the transfer attempt was DQ'd happened, and that the Army was responsible to return to documents to the Navy.

I believe the Navy would have be pressed to retain me only through waiver, and medical care, for the 3P PULHES, if those records were, transferred to my Navy Command, a Guided Missile Frigate.

The BCNR has taken to blame the Army. They could as well blame USMEPCOM. Upon review of my medical records, 1 year after the transfer my Navy Lab Report Computer Print Out states ‘Military Unit: NO LONGER ELIGIBLE” Common Sense tells me DOD Computers Medical Disqualification, Databases, blasted the Navy Computers with the Alert, but no one understood it, due that lack of Navy Army Coordination, and therefore overlooked it, and moved on.

Anyways thanks for listening. I am definitely interested in other Board Of Correction Stories. Also any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

Best

Aaron