100% P&T VA rating still in active reserves

Audiocatt

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just recently in DEC, I received a 100% P&T rating from the VA. Presently I am in a ready force X unit at 53 Y.O. (Yea Army) I have 15 years in, four active, two deployments. I have had only temporary profiles and my Puhles are 1's across the board. My command team is wondering how I can be in a deployable status with my present rating, and I should be getting a med board. However, no one can point me in the right direction. It should be said, that I am only staying in because I transferred my GI Bill to my son, and that came with a time commitment. He will lose it if I voluntarily get out, but if I get a medical retirement then the time commitment is nulled. I have a case manager nurse from the TEC asking for documentation from my Civilian doctors so she can get profiles going. One question is what documentation constitutes a P3, and what should I do, lol. My rating is as follows, all service connected:

(PTSD) with traumatic brain injury (TBI) (also claimed as anxiety, depression, memory loss and loss of focus) 50%
Secondary to the PTSD/TBI Headaches 50%

plantar fasciitis, bilateral, and metatarsalgia, left foot 50%

lumbosacral strain (claimed as lower back pain) 20%
Secondary to lumbosacral strain radiculopathy, left lower extremity 20%
Secondary to lumbosacral strain radiculopathy, right lower extremity 10%

left knee tendonitis (claimed as left knee movement) 10%
tinnitus 10%
loss of smell 10%
bilateral hearing loss 0%

macjac69

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Question for the OP? Are you drilling and being paid and receiving VA compensation at the same time?

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
@Audiocatt

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">