100% rating changed

JMiller

Registered Member
I was rated 100% combined rating in march 2018 and that what was shown on my Ebenefits until recently, It now shows that I have a 90% rating but none of my rating for any of my injuries changed nor have i received a letter saying that my ratings would be lowered. I went as far as to calculating my ratings and they all still equaled to a 100% rating also my VA letter still shows that I am rated at 100%. I was wondering is this a mistake or does this typically happens when there is a change to your rating ?

RonG

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was rated 100% combined rating in march 2018 and that what was shown on my Ebenefits until recently, It now shows that I have a 90% rating but none of my rating for any of my injuries changed nor have i received a letter saying that my ratings would be lowered. I went as far as to calculating my ratings and they all still equaled to a 100% rating also my VA letter still shows that I am rated at 100%. I was wondering is this a mistake or does this typically happens when there is a change to your rating ?
Reduction of rating.

1. First, the VA has to send you a proposal to reduce. Again, “proposal.”

2. You have 30 days from the date of the letter to request a hearing on the matter. If you make the request within the deadline, the reduction wouldn’t be implemented until after the hearing.

3. You have 60 days from the date of the letter to provide evidence indicating why the reduction should not occur.

4. After those steps... Even if you don’t win, this will give you an additional two months of benefits because the reduction won’t happen until at least 60 days after the final decision has been sent to you.

Ron

tony292

PEB Forum Veteran
Are they still paying you at the 100% rate? If your letter and payments are 100% then it seems like a glitch in the website.

JMiller

Registered Member
Are they still paying you at the 100% rate? If your letter and payments are 100% then it seems like a glitch in the website.
Yes, I am still receiving 100% compensation as of now. Also my VA letter still shows that I have a Combined rating of 100%. I was just concerned that my rating was being changed without any notifications.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">