199 Signed. TRANSPROC Wait?

shawn488

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Signed my 199 29JAN. How long is the wait for TRANSPROC?

Once you sign the DA199 it is sent to the PDA and you are put on the TRANSPROC list. You may not be told right away, however the 90 day countdown has begun.

Your PEBLO will be contacting you and you should get a pre-separation checklist. Right now is the time to make a determination on how much leave you want to use or sell back.

In retrospect, upon the signature onto my DA Form 199-1 Formal #1 due to the completion of a FPEB hearing, 48 calendar days had elapsed before I received my notification of the TRANSPOC-III message from the military RSO.

Hopefully, current processing times of DA Form 199s by the USAPDA has significantly improved at this point in time! Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

My PEBLO e-mailed me today and told me she sees no seperation date in the system for me yet. So it's only been a week and half so we'll see.

My transpoc happened in a week

I haven't gotten anything. Is there anyone else I can contact besides my PEBLO to get a status on orders? I can't believe this has taken almost a month when I've seen people get theirs in 2-3 weeks.

I haven't gotten anything. Is there anyone else I can contact besides my PEBLO to get a status on orders? I can't believe this has taken almost a month when I've seen people get theirs in 2-3 weeks.
I would contact the attorney that is provided for you from the start of the MEB process. I can't believe you're almost at a month of waiting still with no letter of release. I've seen people get theirs with in the first 5-7 days typically, I'm on week three and am stressing out big time, I can only imagine how you feel. If the MEB attorney can't you help then I would say there is nothing to do but wait.

I contacted the attorney and she told me she couldn't help me. It's all on the PEBLO. My PEBLO was out sick all last week. I've tried to contact her today but nothing. Today its been exactly 1 month since I signed my 199. Ridiculous!

I contacted the attorney and she told me she couldn't help me. It's all on the PEBLO. My PEBLO was out sick all last week. I've tried to contact her today but nothing. Today its been exactly 1 month since I signed my 199. Ridiculous!
That's not what mine told me. But I'm sorry, should be getting it any day now!

I got my 199 back this week then signed and concurred. So I guess wait and see how long for me now. Although what's this about a pre-separation checklist?

I guess it took like 6 months or so from the referral itself? What stage are you at currently?

This is my timeline. It shows the PEB findings completed 03/17/2016. Im trying to figure out if that means the 199 has been written and awaiting signature or if it means it has received the final signature and I my PEBLO should be receiving it for me to sign shortly?

Referral: 11/10/2015
VA Claims: 11/10/2015
Medical Exam 12/21/2015
Medical Evaluation Board: 01/07/2016
Informal PEB: 01/29/2016
VA Rating: 02/10/2016
PEB FINDINGS: 03/17/2016
► PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election: THIS IS WHERE IM AT
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY)
Benefits

This is my timeline. It shows the PEB findings completed 03/17/2016. Im trying to figure out if that means the 199 has been written and awaiting signature or if it means it has received the final signature and I my PEBLO should be receiving it for me to sign shortly?

Referral: 11/10/2015
VA Claims: 11/10/2015
Medical Exam 12/21/2015
Medical Evaluation Board: 01/07/2016
Informal PEB: 01/29/2016
VA Rating: 02/10/2016
PEB FINDINGS: 03/17/2016
► PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election: THIS IS WHERE IM AT
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY)
Benefits

It means it should be awaiting PEB president approval now. This is the point where it's going to wait in the queue with the rest of the DA 199s for final signature to be released to you.

This is the part that may take up to a month before you reach the PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election stage. This is where you can start calling about once a week to your PEBLO to see if they've gotten it yet.

It means it should be awaiting PEB president approval now. This is the point where it's going to wait in the queue with the rest of the DA 199s for final signature to be released to you.

This is the part that may take up to a month before you reach the PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election stage. This is where you can start calling about once a week to your PEBLO to see if they've gotten it yet.

That's what I feared, but previous to the completion date being shown (about 2 weeks ago) my PEBLO said that my paperwork was just awaiting signature. That led me to believe that once this completion date appeared (today) that it meant It was signed. I have been constantly bugging my PEBLO

where can you track so to speak the DOD portion of your claim? Apparently my preliminary findings are done from the VA and my package has been at Post VA QA for 23 days. PEBLO isn't giving up any information, probably because he doesn't want to give me false hope. Any help is appreciated.

seems to be different for everyone. The longest timeline I have seen on this thread is 3 months long from signing a 199. I personally have been waiting to drop down for 2 months!