3rd Dr. visit


PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I have made previous posts about my conditions. I'm still going through the process of getting a rating (since May 2018). One of my claims is Retinitis Pigmentosa for service aggravation. They are sending me to my 3rd Dr appointment tomorrow. If they made a decision to not give me a rating for this, would they still be sending me to the C&P appointments?
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">