AD: Multiple issues Now referred to MEB/PEB stationed in Korea Camp humphreys

micheal.mallette

PEB Forum Regular Member
Here is my situation. In 2005 my last tour here in korea i was diagnosed with bipolar manic deppressive disorder along with adhd ocd and one other. Now i have been receiving tratment this whole time. Also while i was here i hurt both of my shoulders really bad. Nothing was done for them untill i arrived at ft sill, OK 6months later where i was operated on my right shoulder by a green suiter twice within a very short time period in between and then again by a civilian dr off post. All where related to that orriginal incident in 06. then i went back to the ortho and this time they operated on my left shoulder (green suiter) 2 times also. I was moved from my job as a mech to work in the BDE S3 as due to the shoulder surguries i cannot put my hands behind my back over my head or lift any weight directly in front of me. So i was recommended to reclass, 1 week prior to leaving i had to get another surgury that i denied. i went to school reclassed got hurt again while in school almost got held back but move on. I was brought back to Korea (no pun intended). oh i almost forgot i was put on a P2 profile after the second surury on my right shoulder. When i arrived in country i went to make a follow-up with ortho through my tmc and the CPT changed my profile to a P3 in S U and E. The E for glocouma which i was diagnosed with while in school. He also made me pretty much undeployable and reffering me to the MEB/PEB. What i need to know is what do i do next and since i now have a P3 profile undeployable i read the max time i am authorized in country is 6MONTHS.
Broken down here is what i have on file
5 Shoulder surguries with 32.5-56% loss of movement in both shoulders.\
Arthritis in neck and joints Cronic pain.
A severed ulner nerve in my right shoulder
Degenerative joint disease in shoulders

Bi-polar manic depressive with adhd OCD
anxiety
Non military related PTSD

Glocouma

Sleeping disorder

Stomach ulcers from the medication also high blood pressure.

loss of 68% grip strenth in right hand due to severed ulner nerve

What i am looking to find out is about what percent might i be able to receive and will i be moved to WTU from here as soon as the meb/peb starts since i am not allowed to stay in country. please help thank you.

if you can send my email any info i will greatly appretiate it thank you
[email protected]

How many years of service do you have? When you say PTSD non-military related, do you mean non-combat? Did your stressor occur while in service?

I have 9 years 4months total. 6yrs active 3 and some change reserve. Yes it is non-combat related buy did happen while on AD.

can anyone help with some info please. the dr messed up my profile and put a 3 in L not in U where it should be so i am oing back this morning to have it retyped:confused: