• 30 MAY 18 IRILO Initial Notification
  • 31 MAY 18 INITAL PEBLO BRIEF
  • 6 JULY 18 NURSE FINIALIZE MEDICAL DISQUALICATIONS REVIEW
  • 8 AUG 18 NARSUM w/ PCM

UPDATE
  • 13 MAY 18 MEB REFFERAL
  • 30 MAY 18 IRILO Initial Notification
  • 31 MAY 18 INITAL PEBLO BRIEF
  • 6 JULY 18 NURSE FINALIZE MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATION REVIEW FOR MDD,MIGRIANES AND LBP
  • 8 AUG 18 NARSUM w/ MENTAL HEALTH
  • 5 SEPT PENDING MRI
  • 7 SEPT REQUEST FOR CC IMPACT LETTER SENT TO CC
  • 10 SEPT 18 NARSUM w/ MEB FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS

This has been the longest and MOST frustrating process ever.I'm hoping that my case gets submitted to the dawg this month so i can get my C&P exams done ASAP.

So I am new to these forms and this process. I was referred to the DAWG back in July and code 37 July/Aug after the DAWG decided to push me for a MEB/PEB eval. I am so lost in this process, did the IRILO notification come from your PCM or PEBLO? I am seriously in the dark and all I know is I have a code 37 since Aug 3rd i think it was and that they sent my impact letter to the wrong CC, smh, but she received the info and sent it in last week.

So I am new to these forms and this process. I was referred to the DAWG back in July and code 37 July/Aug after the DAWG decided to push me for a MEB/PEB eval. I am so lost in this process, did the IRILO notification come from your PCM or PEBLO? I am seriously in the dark and all I know is I have a code 37 since Aug 3rd i think it was and that they sent my impact letter to the wrong CC, smh, but she received the info and sent it in last week.

The PEBLO will notify you once the IRILO is complete. You will either be returned to duty or a full PEB will be directed.

Being frustrated with the speed of the process is common. What frustrates you most about the process?

I have a smiliar time line. I wish we could speed it up some how.

Being frustrated with the speed of the process is common. What frustrates you most about the process?

In my circumstances since I didn’t have a profile in back in 2015 I had to wait an extra 6 months because a profile needs to be in. Also I was seeing the army but I’m in the AF. Thoses two branch work differently and have different policies. It was twice as hard since I had to see a completely new doctor to get a narrative because they said the army may dx different. Which is a lie. The outcome was the same dx.Also the AF didn’t have a person to complete physical narratives so the system was back up 6 months as well. I was just frustrated because I had to be interviewed numerous times. It’s Exhausting telling people the same story when all my medical information is in the system.

1. 13 MAY 18 MEB REFFERAL
  2. 30 MAY 18 IRILO Initial Notification
  3. 31 MAY 18 INITAL PEBLO BRIEF
  4. 6 JULY 18 NURSE FINALIZE MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATION REVIEW FOR MDD,MIGRIANES AND LBP
  5. 8 AUG 18 NARSUM w/ MENTAL HEALTH
  6. 5 SEPT PENDING MRI
  7. 7 SEPT REQUEST FOR CC IMPACT LETTER SENT TO CC
  8. 10 SEPT 18 NARSUM w/ MEB FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
  9. OCT 3 FULL MEB BOARD DIRECTED ( waiting for VA to call to schedule appts)

Finally got the great news for my MEB to process. That’s a relief.Now I have to focus on the other VA claims.

I agree, providers don't appear to love at records! Best regards.
Mike