AF PEB contact info

Fibrogirl

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Does anyone happen to have the AF PEB phone number? Since my ebenefits isn’t updating...I need some kind of sanity check. I know I was found unfit and sent to the VA for ratings but in that hold pattern makes me feel like I’m going insane!! I keep thinking I'm
having tiny heart attacks. The stress of the MEB process is probably going to kill me. Please help!

heathro1281

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Does anyone happen to have the AF PEB phone number? Since my ebenefits isn’t updating...I need some kind of sanity check. I know I was found unfit and sent to the VA for ratings but in that hold pattern makes me feel like I’m going insane!! I keep thinking I'm
having tiny heart attacks. The stress of the MEB process is probably going to kill me. Please help!
have you checked VA.GOV for updates? eBenefits lags behind VA.GOV but eventually reflects what VA says. The VA website was updated pretty quickly and accurately.

Fibrogirl

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Both have the same lack of updates. It hasn’t updated since aug. 6.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Waiting is hard. Everyone who has gone this way before you can empathize with you. The IPEB will not talk to you. The Office of Airman;s Counsel will talk to you. They can see i nteh system and tell you where your case is at in the process.

Guardguy11

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If you have been found unfit and your package sent to the VA, you don't want to call the IPEB. You want to call the VA DRAS people.

DRAS - 1-401-223-3700

I give you this number to help your anxiety, but please manage your expectations. You are not going to get an answer from these people that is going to satisfy your desire for conclusion. At best, they will tell you the last time some VA rater logged in and "put notes" on your file.

Godspeed!

VA - "Thank you for calling the VA, how my I help you"
Fibrogirl - "Hello, I have an IDES claim that is being rated by your department. I was hoping you could check on the progress for me. My PEBLO is not very helpful so I have had to take the lead on finding out information."
VA - "What's your social?"
VA - *tapping on keyboard... 10-12 second pause*
VA - *Whitty remark in a Boston accent*
VA - "Looks like there are some notes on your account. Shouldn't be too long now!"
Fibrogirl - :confused:

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">