after pdbr congressional inquiry and findings

Elwayb13,

Thank you for contributing as well...

Ron

well your hit the nail on the head but you dont know my timeline i was apart of the start up of the paperless program i got out in 2007 the pdbr was set up to help vets who got screwed after the branches admited to congress lowballing vets to save cash i was one of those vets and the people that got theres was the people in winstion who got to keep there cash on my name and back

so i thought i would post a mid point information to help anyone who might be going thru this or thinking of it.
My medical wall found to be provin that the va has (burned) my file have papers to prove it the doctor signed off saying that there was nothing wrong with me.
it was not neglagince it was raw bribery they said for 14 years that they didnt recive me medical file tell 15 months after i got out of service the file that seitor rohn johnson found in saint luis showes that they had it 4 months before i left serivces and tryed to find any inconsistency with my file there was none so when they could not find anything they (deleted) it and when that didnt work i had most of it they tryed to block it and delete my letters and commanders letter to the department of the army (now knowen as a buddy ryan statment) witch was deleted 7 times but what they didnt know is the people sending it in kept coppys of records recieved along with other statments from the army medical that was deleted from my file my mental exame was deleted by msa i think its called and signed off on. but medical files from wolmak showed the findings all from the va orignal folder after this all was found they sent me thru a mri to see the after effects of 14 years of bad malpractice.

i have a dislocated sholder that has cost saver nerve damage thru my spine ostoprosis thru my spine from this and over 15 rattings now back knees ankles feet hands nerve and a slew of mental health ones. its fully backed by the senitor and is 4 months into a huge review of how the fuck did this happen take care all god bless and never stop fighting for your selves in the end its all you have i do it for my babys keep your heads up