After you get ratings...

dctron

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Rating returned. Medical Retirement. I am currently awaiting on Orders from AFPC. What is my timeframe to get my orders cut?

Another question. If i selected a retirement date what are the chances that thats what it will be? I have 60 Days of leave and want to use it for terminal. But I really just want to take leave now. If 27 May a reasonable retirement date?

In case anyone is wondering it took 9 to get my orders. My date that I selected for retirement is the one i received. I start my out tomorrow and last day in uniform should be 25 March with PTDY and Terminal. Good luck everyone.

Does anyone know who I can call for a true answer regarding my actual retirement date and why our leave dates aren't being considered before our retirement orders are cut?

I've been in the IDES program since JAN 2015
Notified by my PEBLO in MAR 2016 of final Army and VA Ratings
Told near April while still in BH outpatient treatment that my retirement date is 31 May 2016
Cleared post and unit between 6-8 April so I could take PTDY for house hunting
I was denied my 60 days of terminal leave by my O6 since my retirement orders were cut without any regard to my actual accrued leave time by someone above my paygrade
Currently I'm in between PTDY and terminal leave waiting since 8 April for the Pentagon to approve or disapprove my retirement date of 30 June 2016 (accounting for my leave acquired during my 26 years of service)
I'm in the Army but I'm not and confused as hell since there's no longer a WTB at Fort Jackson and I belong to an AGR/Reserve unit and I'm 1 of 4 active duty personnel caught in this maze
I just want clarity about my leave so Finance can explain my pay and allow me to retire peacefully
Last note, I'm being called twice daily about a survey regarding my experience with the IDES Program and no one ever answers the returned call.
Perhaps my case would be better resolved through the media
Frustrated