AGR ANG Timeline

Russ35057

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Today I received notification that my VARR was denied. Monday I will be submitting my LAS request to be retained for my final 11 months before retirement. If you know someone at AFPC or NGB, can you let me know so I can buy them a bottle of Whisky? I am praying this works so I can hit 20 or I will be one of those sad cases that you see retired at 19 years and XX Months of service.... Oh god I am nervous.
It might work out for you since you are that close. I hope the NGB and AFPC gods shine on you. I'm still awaiting my fit or unfit phase of this round of my stuff.

Guardguy11

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Today I received notification that my VARR was denied. Monday I will be submitting my LAS request to be retained for my final 11 months before retirement. If you know someone at AFPC or NGB, can you let me know so I can buy them a bottle of Whisky? I am praying this works so I can hit 20 or I will be one of those sad cases that you see retired at 19 years and XX Months of service.... Oh god I am nervous.
I wish I knew someone there. I wanted to make a tour at NGB at some point in my career...but such is life I suppose.

Keep us posted on the LAS

heathro1281

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was notified that my LAS application was stayed in abeyance until the ANG develops approved guidance. This is atleast a welcomed delay as it gets me closer to my 20 year military retirement versus the iPEB referred medical retirement.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">