AGR ANG Timeline

Today I received notification that my VARR was denied. Monday I will be submitting my LAS request to be retained for my final 11 months before retirement. If you know someone at AFPC or NGB, can you let me know so I can buy them a bottle of Whisky? I am praying this works so I can hit 20 or I will be one of those sad cases that you see retired at 19 years and XX Months of service.... Oh god I am nervous.
It might work out for you since you are that close. I hope the NGB and AFPC gods shine on you. I'm still awaiting my fit or unfit phase of this round of my stuff.

Today I received notification that my VARR was denied. Monday I will be submitting my LAS request to be retained for my final 11 months before retirement. If you know someone at AFPC or NGB, can you let me know so I can buy them a bottle of Whisky? I am praying this works so I can hit 20 or I will be one of those sad cases that you see retired at 19 years and XX Months of service.... Oh god I am nervous.

I wish I knew someone there. I wanted to make a tour at NGB at some point in my career...but such is life I suppose.

Keep us posted on the LAS

I was notified that my LAS application was stayed in abeyance until the ANG develops approved guidance. This is atleast a welcomed delay as it gets me closer to my 20 year military retirement versus the iPEB referred medical retirement.

I am adding my updated Timeline here so I can link it in my profile instead of taking up so much room in my Signature....

October 2016 a MEB was started - my Med Unit and past PEBLO failed to expedite the process and personnel changes were made in these offices....

Jan 2019 MEB progress made with a new PEBLO
Feb 2019 Commanders Letters and fact gathering finished
March 2019 VA exams completed with QTC
May 2019 signed for findings and the findings were forwarded to AFPC
June 10th 2019 some paperwork is out of date, new forms resigned and package submitted to AFPC.
July 1st 2019 VA.Gov status changed to Preparation for Decision

July 29th 2019 e-Benefits changed to Pending Decision Approval
July 31th Proposed Ratings sent to PEB

Aug 6th Notified of Ratings by the PEB - 70% Military, 100% VA : Recommend Permanent Retirement.
Aug 29th VARR has been filed requesting an increase in Migraines from 30% to 50%
Sep 13th VARR request notification that the VARR was denied and all ratings will remain the same
Sep 16th LAS package will be submitted by USAF OAC requesting retention until my current ETS of Sep 30 2020 (projected TAFMS 20 years 12 days)
Sep 18th LAS package held on stay order until further guidance is approved by ANG

Sep 23rd Applied for Military Retirement of 25 Sep 2020
(medical retirement is still on stay order)

I can report, as of yesterday it is done.

With notification from my OAC that my request for Limited Assignment Status was approved by the office of the Secretary of the Air Force, I have been given the orders to retire on 18 Sep 2020 - I will be a Ch61 retiree with exactly 20 years TAFMS.

I will have 70% and 100% VA. and CRDP eligible.

Thank you to everyone's service here, I plan to stay active on the boards and help others find guidance as those have done for me!

2 DEC 2019

SPECIAL ORDER

EFFECTIVE 18 SEP 2020 YOU ARE RELIEVED FROM ACTIVE DUTY, ABOVE ORGANIZATION AND STATION OF ASSIGNMENT, EFFECTIVE 19 SEP 2020 YOU ARE PERMANENTLY
DISABILITY RETIRED IN THE GRADE OF MSGT PER AFI 36−3212 WITH COMPENSABLE PERCENTAGE FOR PHYSICAL DISABILITY OF 070 PERCENT.

HIGHEST GRADE HELD ON ACTIVE DUTY: MSGT

SERVICE FOR BASIC PAY: 20y 00m 00d
ACTIVE SERVICE FOR RETIREMENT: 20y 00m 00d
SERVICE PER 10 USC 1405: 20y 00m 10d
SERVICE PER 10 U.S.C. 12733: 20.28 years (7314 POINTS)

With notification from my OAC that my request for Limited Assignment Status was approved by the office of the Secretary of the Air Force, I have been given the orders to retire on 18 Sep 2020 - I will be a Ch61 retiree with exactly 20 years TAFMS.

Thank you to everyone's service here, I plan to stay active on the boards and help others find guidance as those have done for me!

2 DEC 2019

SPECIAL ORDER

EFFECTIVE 18 SEP 2020 YOU ARE RELIEVED FROM ACTIVE DUTY, ABOVE ORGANIZATION AND STATION OF ASSIGNMENT, EFFECTIVE 19 SEP 2020 YOU ARE PERMANENTLY
DISABILITY RETIRED IN THE GRADE OF MSGT PER AFI 36−3212 WITH COMPENSABLE PERCENTAGE FOR PHYSICAL DISABILITY OF 070 PERCENT.

Congrats brother

2 DEC 2019

SPECIAL ORDER

If you made 20 TAFMS, you should receive CDRP.