AGR soldier going through Camp Atterbury MEBROC

brianmatt31

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yes I've read on here and I read the regulation guidance that sometime around 2007 I think, The federal government began forcing them to keep the rating for what's unfit that the VA rates us at. I can't remember the most of the details just that for PTSD it was being under rated at like 0% on some and they have been going back and fixing them. But yes don't let them not fix yours before you are retired.

brianmatt31

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well here is an update. So at CAIN my assigned legal counsel has gotten a new job and now he is gone. Not sure how many of you had James A. as your legal but he is officially gone. So that leaves Eric as the only legal counsel and you can imagine how slammed with work he will not be doing all the case work, appeals, etc.
James told me two weeks ago that they had no idea when a replacement would start but I feel that any of us going through CAIN will get put into a hold pattern for awhile.....

jimreddog2000

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am at the end stage I think or second to end I'm in PDA action and I've been here for about 75 days Mrs. Rigdon is my peblo anyone know how long this is suppose to take I want out of the guard and the shop Dual-Status Tech

brianmatt31

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Started Terminal Leave today, requested 20 days PTDY from my HRO, granted. Have 78 days, now finishing up SFL at Knox. Sigh...….…. It feels so great!!!!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">