AGR TIMELINE

Aramis Diaz

Registered Member
So I have not seen a timeline for AGR’s. I am going through the IDES process in FT. Campbell, but I am stationed in Illinois.
June 30- talked with Peblo via phone filled out forms
July 17 - Spoke with MSC Scheduled C&P Exam
August 1- completed last C&P exam at chicago VA
I am currently waiting to get contacted for my Narsum how long does it usually take for the PEBLO to receive the C&P results to do my dication?

heathro1281

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey, in my signature you will see my timeline, California Air National Guard AGR here

JR711

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I have not seen a timeline for AGR’s. I am going through the IDES process in FT. Campbell, but I am stationed in Illinois.
I am currently waiting to get contacted for my Narsum how long does it usually take for the PEBLO to receive the C&P results to do my dication?
A couple of weeks.

LeoS

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Feel free to PM me for amplifying information that may assist in your process @ Fort Campbell.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">