Air Force TDRL Recent awaiting rank determination

Timeline:
June-notified unfit while DNA for six months
July-DAWG board concurs
August- AFPC says initiate MEB 4 unfit cond.
Sept- MSC coord calls/schedule C&P exams
Oct- last exam
Nov-Jan- Crickets, nothing happened with my MEB.
Feb- Called in to review my findings and to send my paperwork to IPEB, came back in 3 weeks. Awaiting rank determination now which I’m told is 60-90 days could be more could be less.
Feb- Contacted ODC and signed 1180 90 AF/100 VA TDRL.
Mar- Back to the waiting game. Wounded warrior rep doesn’t help much during this process either BTW, maybe just my case idk.
TBD - Orders
TBD - Retirement date
TBD - Terminal + 30 permissive leave/60 Saved

Oleboe89

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Timeline:
June-notified unfit while DNA for six months
July-DAWG board concurs
August- AFPC says initiate MEB 4 unfit cond.
Sept- MSC coord calls/schedule C&P exams
Oct- last exam
Nov-Jan- Crickets, nothing happened with my MEB.
Feb- Called in to review my findings and to send my paperwork to IPEB, came back in 3 weeks. Awaiting rank determination now which I’m told is 60-90 days could be more could be less.
Feb- Contacted ODC and signed 1180 90 AF/100 VA TDRL.
Mar- Back to the waiting game. Wounded warrior rep doesn’t help much during this process either BTW, maybe just my case idk.
TBD - Orders
TBD - Retirement date
TBD - Terminal + 30 permissive leave/60 Saved
Got my orders and grade determination today. 50 total days since getting ratings. The norm is 60-90 days and some have even waited for 120+ days. Retirement date is 29 July.

StillWaiting21

Registered Member
Congrats on finally getting things wrapped up! My AFW2 rep has tried to help me in the process but he gets stonewalled by the Med Group. Even know they are required to share info by AFI's and by law, it seems that no one enforces it.

Why are you waiting on a rank determination? Guard or Reserve?

Oleboe89

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Congrats on finally getting things wrapped up! My AFW2 rep has tried to help me in the process but he gets stonewalled by the Med Group. Even know they are required to share info by AFI's and by law, it seems that no one enforces it.

Why are you waiting on a rank determination? Guard or Reserve?
Thanks! Yea it’s hard for them to get things moving and they catch a lot of shit. I’m active duty, got demoted last year. The grade determination retired me in the higher grade.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Got my orders and grade determination today. 50 total days since getting ratings. The norm is 60-90 days and some have even waited for 120+ days. Retirement date is 29 July.
Congratulations on getting your date.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">