Another drop of cases on an website

jdelatorre

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just noticed another drop of cases on the at website for results. And they skipped over my case number again. The anticipation is killing me. One way or the other I just want a resolution.

Same here... just asked them and they told me still gathering records. I was told that 6 months ago.

I got a notice back in January that my records had been submitted to the board for review. Still no news. Keep the faith.

Well I am at a little over a year since it started. So I guess I can't start complaining yet. I guess I'll be patient. lol

My case was also skipped, but did hear from the board that they did change my rating from 10% but not to the point of permanent retirement, so I am guessing to 20%. I haven't got my packet yet still waiting, but was wondering will the VA also change my rating to 20% as it is 10% now? If so I would be at 30% which means I would start getting paid for my dependents. Does anyone know if that how it works on the VA side and if so does that change become effective on the date of separation or from the PDBR date?

My case was also skipped, but did hear from the board that they did change my rating from 10% but not to the point of permanent retirement, so I am guessing to 20%. I haven't got my packet yet still waiting, but was wondering will the VA also change my rating to 20% as it is 10% now? If so I would be at 30% which means I would start getting paid for my dependents. Does anyone know if that how it works on the VA side and if so does that change become effective on the date of separation or from the PDBR date?

Answered you in Nicole's thread

Just noticed another drop of cases on the at website for results. And they skipped over my case number again. The anticipation is killing me. One way or the other I just want a resolution.

How often do they drop cases.

How often do they drop cases.
Lately they have been surprisingly quick. Before this though it must have been 8mo to a year... I could be wrong on that. I think someone lit a fire under their asses to start updating. To answer your question, there is no set schedule. They post whenever.

Lately they have been surprisingly quick. Before this though it must have been 8mo to a year... I could be wrong on that. I think someone lit a fire under their asses to start updating. To answer your question, there is no set schedule. They post whenever.
Thank you for replying back to me in a timely manner.

I've also been skipped several postings. I'm CY2016. This is so frustrating.

I've also been skipped several postings. I'm CY2016. This is so frustrating.
Don't forget to check your HRC portal, All my PDBR documents are there, even though they are not on the other list.

OK, so I managed to get in but where would I find that information in there? I am not seeing anything

You will only see them if they have been uploaded. I found out they made a decision in May and they were uploaded on Sep 11th. But this is my first time seeing my documents because they didn't send them to the correct address even though I put that in my email.

Copy that. So as of this point it appears that there has still not been a decision made. It has already been over 2 years since I submitted everything. It is just getting so tiresome waiting.