script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Any Army regulation regarding PRT after found UNFIT by PEB ?

MEB/PEB

Registered Member
I have been found unfit by MEB last week. Does anyone of you aware of US army active duty regulation which allows me not to do physical fitness training or PRT? any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Smoke7

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Your unit/command can still have you do physical fitness as long as it is within your profile limitations. Even though you are found "unfit" for whatever injury or disability you are still in the Army until you get your 214. I am not sure why everyone thinks that because they are found "unfit" or Soldiers that do their phase 1 and 2 physicals and think that means they can't do anything anymore. It is not true. BUT if you have profile that states you can't do ANYTHING at all but breath then obviously that is all you will do. Again if it doesn't violate your profile then it is fair game.

jahlon

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
To piggy back off what Smoke7 said, make sure you don't violate your profile either.

Technically your profile is a lawful order. Major reason why I work with my providers and have the statement of "Member may exercise at own pace" included on my profiles. I love to run, I just currently cannot make the run time, but if it said I couldn't run, then running would be a violation of medical orders.