ANY CLUE WHAT MY RATING WILL BE ?

HereSoIWontGetFined

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
[ANY CLUE WHAT MY RATING WILL BE ?]

a. Does the Veteran now have or has he/she ever been diagnosed with a mental d i s o r d e r ( s ) ? [X] Yes [ ] No ICD code: F33.1 If the Veteran currently has one or more mental disorders that conform to DSM-5 criteria, provide all diagnoses: Mental Disorder Diagnosis #1: Major Depressive Disorder, recurrent, m o d e r a t e ICD code: F33.1 Mental Disorder Diagnosis #2: Generalized Anxiety Disorder ICD code: F41.1 Comments, if any: with recurrent panic attacks b. Medical diagnoses relevant to the understanding or management of the Mental Health Disorder (to include TBI): Chronic back pain, migraines
2. Differentiation of symptoms - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a. Does the Veteran have more than one mental disorder diagnosed? [X] Yes [ ] No
b. Is it possible to differentiate what symptom(s) is/are attributable to each diagnosis? [ ] Yes [X] No [ ] Not applicable (N/A) If no, provide reason There is significant over-lap in symptoms including decreased concentration, decreased energy level or fatigue, irritability, and sleep disturbance. Excessive worry, occurring more days than not for at least 6 months and having difficulty controlling the worry is attributable to Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Depressed mood, diminished interest or pleasure and passive thoughts of death or pleasure is attributable to MDD.
c. Does the Veteran have a diagnosed traumatic brain injury (TBI)? [ ] Yes [ ] No [X] Not shown in records reviewed
3. Occupational and social impairment - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a. Which of the following best summarizes the Veteran's level of occupational and social impairment with regards to all mental diagnoses? (Check only o n e ) [X] Occupational and social impairment with deficiencies in most areas, such as work, school, family relations, judgment, thinking and/or mood
b. For the indicated occupational and social impairment, is it possible to differentiate which impairment is caused by each mental disorder? [ ] Yes [X] No [ ] Not Applicable (N/A) If no, provide reason The disorders have over-lapping symptoms and both significantly impact functioning

70%
1574432519443.png

[ANY CLUE WHAT MY RATING WILL BE ?]

a. Does the Veteran now have or has he/she ever been diagnosed with a mental d i s o r d e r ( s ) ? [X] Yes [ ] No ICD code: F33.1 If the Veteran currently has one or more mental disorders that conform to DSM-5 criteria, provide all diagnoses: Mental Disorder Diagnosis #1: Major Depressive Disorder, recurrent, m o d e r a t e ICD code: F33.1 Mental Disorder Diagnosis #2: Generalized Anxiety Disorder ICD code: F41.1 Comments, if any: with recurrent panic attacks b. Medical diagnoses relevant to the understanding or management of the Mental Health Disorder (to include TBI): Chronic back pain, migraines
2. Differentiation of symptoms - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a. Does the Veteran have more than one mental disorder diagnosed? [X] Yes [ ] No
b. Is it possible to differentiate what symptom(s) is/are attributable to each diagnosis? [ ] Yes [X] No [ ] Not applicable (N/A) If no, provide reason There is significant over-lap in symptoms including decreased concentration, decreased energy level or fatigue, irritability, and sleep disturbance. Excessive worry, occurring more days than not for at least 6 months and having difficulty controlling the worry is attributable to Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Depressed mood, diminished interest or pleasure and passive thoughts of death or pleasure is attributable to MDD.
c. Does the Veteran have a diagnosed traumatic brain injury (TBI)? [ ] Yes [ ] No [X] Not shown in records reviewed
3. Occupational and social impairment - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a. Which of the following best summarizes the Veteran's level of occupational and social impairment with regards to all mental diagnoses? (Check only o n e ) [X] Occupational and social impairment with deficiencies in most areas, such as work, school, family relations, judgment, thinking and/or mood
b. For the indicated occupational and social impairment, is it possible to differentiate which impairment is caused by each mental disorder? [ ] Yes [X] No [ ] Not Applicable (N/A) If no, provide reason The disorders have over-lapping symptoms and both significantly impact functioning

How did you get a digital copy?

How did you get a digital copy?
If you go onto myhealthevet you can get the results of your C&P exams 30 days after completion of your exam. Mine was posted the next day then it disappeared.