Any Medical Officers/Attorneys want to give me your thoughts on my NMA? (fit/unfit)

ZG2010

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just as the title reads...

With being in the LDES situation for way to long, I am getting a bit concerned. After 10 years of service, that has been wonderful up until the last few years, I lost the ability to control my mental health symptoms. So after trying to fight the symptoms and the Navy for so long... I gave in and was MEDBOARDED, and at this time in my life and career, I'd like to be found UNFIT so I can move on with life and seek some professional help, that I can seek out more often. Anyway, I am concerned they will find me FIT because I have heard the Navy loves to find Sailors fit despite all odds. I hope to hear back from someone who can spare a moment of time to review my NMA. Thank you in advance.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The Navy does tend to lean toward fit. I think the MH examination is key. The lower the occupational and social functioning, the more likelihood of being found unfit.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">