Anyone familiar with MedBOLTT, Navy's online tracking system?

greengal13

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Anyone familiar with MedBOLTT, Navy's online tracking system? I just learned about it today, but can't find any concrete information.

susan.tucker

PEB Forum Regular Member
The Navy does have a system, however, I don't believe that it is something that the Service Member gets access to. I think it is just the PEBLO. Go to the NPC website and do a search for "medboltt". It comes back with a NAVADMIN and 2 instructions. One of the instructions has the link to the website, but when I tried to get on the site, it wouldn't load. Let me know if you have better luck with it.

Nate47

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Correct, MEDBOLTS is used by personel at MTFs to document ALL periods of limited duty and any PEBs. Do you have a particular question about this system. I have access to it.

GUNS'N'STUFF

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Can anyone tell me when MEDBOLTT came alive for the Navy. I have an old NAVMED 6100/6 (8-2004) which has it listed under Section 3. However, I just read an article and it said that the Navy deployed it in 2005. I am wondering if it was used earlier and what all the system entails and does it follow you when you transfer to Ready Reserves?

johnbgately

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
LIMDU SMART replaced it some time ago and I believe that it is only accessible to designated stakeholders - Navy Medicine Providers, Medical Boards Office personnel, Deployability Coordinators, Service Headquarters representatives, and the Navy Medicine Regions.

GUNS'N'STUFF

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
LIMDU SMART replaced it some time ago and I believe that it is only accessible to designated stakeholders - Navy Medicine Providers, Medical Boards Office personnel, Deployability Coordinators, Service Headquarters representatives, and the Navy Medicine Regions.
Ok, but was anything around in 2002 yr? I can't find if there was anything except Legacy DES. Please help!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">