AttitudeEra

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just wanted take a minute to say that I appreciate everyone this site being so helpful and non-judgemental when people post their MEB/PEB stories on here. It makes me happy to know that there is a safe haven for us to express our feelings, our hardships with the MEB process, and to get information the process that we can't get anywhere else. Y'all have been real life-savers for me and for others who posted their questions and concerns, and arming us with the knowledge we need to have a smooth, informed med board process.

We all know how poorly MEB troops get treated by their units for being too sick to continue serving, so it's been really great to have a place where can talk to people with similar experiences, without fear of judgement or mistreatment.

I love you guys! :')

I just wanted take a minute to say that I appreciate everyone this site being so helpful and non-judgemental when people post their MEB/PEB stories on here. It makes me happy to know that there is a safe haven for us to express our feelings, our hardships with the MEB process, and to get information the process that we can't get anywhere else. Y'all have been real life-savers for me and for others who posted their questions and concerns, and arming us with the knowledge we need to have a smooth, informed med board process.

We all know how poorly MEB troops get treated by their units for being too sick to continue serving, so it's been really great to have a place where can talk to people with similar experiences, without fear of judgement or mistreatment.

Thank you!! It means a lot to hear that we are a helpful place for folks to come and share their experiences. Even better is when the input from the forums help others with their "journey," and outcome.

Hope all goes well for you! Thanks again for the positive comment!

Indeed, this is outstanding to read; you are welcome and thank you! :D Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

No doubt the site is a God sent, sure it was for me and there are no other places to include IDES with more nor better information than this one. The IDES process on itself is dark, cumbersome, unknown by most and complicated.

I was able to fight the fight of my life with knowledge acquired from other members through information shared on this site, hell, I'll take it one step further, this site provided me with yet better information to be able to get what was rightfully owed to me than the advise conveyed by my IDES attorneys.

Without this site as cornerstone, my case wouldn't have gone anywhere close to what I ended up taken it to and the benefits I was awarded due to the things I put in place by reading it here.

Today, 795 days after I started the IDES process, I proudly can say -- I finished it strong, knowledge is power and most of it I gathered from here, thanks to all for sharing!

No doubt the site is a God sent, sure it was for me and there are no other places to include IDES with more nor better information than this one. The IDES process on itself is dark, cumbersome, unknown by most and complicated.

I was able to fight the fight of my life with knowledge acquired from other members through information shared on this site, hell, I'll take it one step further, this site provided me with yet better information to be able to get what was rightfully owed to me than the advise conveyed by my IDES attorneys.

Without this site as cornerstone, my case wouldn't have gone anywhere close to what I ended up taken it to and the benefits I was awarded due to the things I put in place by reading it here.

Today, 795 days after I started the IDES process, I proudly can say -- I finished it strong, knowledge is power and most of it I gathered from here, thanks to all for sharing!

It is great to hear posts like yours....

All I can say is thanks for the affirmation and hang around to share what worked for you (or even what didn't) for others....I guess, the point is to "pay it forward" or to help others. (Even if it is not on this site....I can't tell the number of times where I have just run into a Soldier, Marine, Airman, Sailor, Coastie, or Veteran and have just shared some knowledge that helped.....do it on this site, or in "real life." Help your brothers or sisters who deserve the help!!!

It is great to hear posts like yours....

All I can say is thanks for the affirmation and hang around to share what worked for you (or even what didn't) for others....I guess, the point is to "pay it forward" or to help others. (Even if it is not on this site....I can't tell the number of times where I have just run into a Soldier, Marine, Airman, Sailor, Coastie, or Veteran and have just shared some knowledge that helped.....do it on this site, or in "real life." Help your brothers or sisters who deserve the help!!!

Indeed Jason, exactly how I feel and hence the reason I'm around. As most of us, I was totally clueless of MEB, PEB, PDA and everything that takes place in between. Because of it and the turns my case got twisted to, I didn't have a choice but to learn as much as possible to ensure the process was followed as per directives, laws and regulations.

My "pay forward" message to anyone going through IDES is to become your own advocate, listen to the professionals in the process (PEBLOs, MSC, Attorneys, etc) but do your due diligence and re-check, research everything on your own.

Literally, I was making the decision of my life, I vested well over 20 years of service and I was always certain that the decisions made during this process had a huge impact nor just on the years served, but the years coming in the future for my family and I.

Do not undermined yourself, do not allow to be rushed, forced or coerced into anything without having proper knowledge of it.

Outlast the process, don't let it outlast you!