Army CRSC 2022

MSG1976

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I called Army HRC for status, and I was told the CRSC process will take 90 working days
1f922.png
. Is this the timeline for 2022?

There’s no timeline, but my last CRSC claim I put in took like a month, as long as all the documents in order, it’s just waiting game. The thing I did, is I check the army HRC portal once a week, usually Friday, if your approved or denied, it will show up there first before you even get it in the mail. This was my situation.

There’s no timeline, but my last CRSC claim I put in took like a month, as long as all the documents in order, it’s just waiting game. The thing I did, is I check the army HRC portal once a week, usually Friday, if your approved or denied, it will show up there first before you even get it in the mail. This was my situation.
Re: "I put in took like a month, as long as all the documents in order, it’s just waiting game. "

I think reports of the experiences of others are important and can give someone waiting a general idea of what one can expect. However, there is no firm deadline as to when processing must be completed. As I have mentioned before, the CRSC processing cycle used to take months, not days (e.g., I waited six months plus in a couple instances. but that was long ago).

I remain amazed how quickly CRSC applications are now processed. It should have been that way all along.

Ron

When I contacted the CRSC Program Supervisor at Army HRC mid-March, CRSC applications were taking approximately 60 days from the time they're uploaded into their system until the letter is generated to the servicemember. Of course, some will be less, some will be more. Look at it this way, it could be 10-12 months like it was back in 2017-2020 :)

I called Army HRC for status, and I was told the CRSC process will take 90 working days
1f922.png
. Is this the timeline for 2022?
Someone was blowing smoke up your arse, 90 working days would make it 4 months give or take, as mentioned above, 60 days straight from the horse's mouth

Timelines vary. If you submit a package, with all your ducks in a row, it can go very quickly. My goal with a package is always make concurrence easy for the approval authority.

Timelines vary. If you submit a package, with all your ducks in a row, it can go very quickly. My goal with a package is always make concurrence easy for the approval authority.
Agreed - “if” your ducks are in a row and the person reviewing doesn’t have to go digging for things, I.e. making concurrence easy, it’ll be quicker.

As with anything “YMMV” (Your Mileage May Vary) :)

I was denied for CRSC last week all for Gulf War presumptive IBS, Chronic sleep impairment, and Migraine headaches. Not sure what other evidence I need to submit other than having the VA ratings for all three presumptive and a proof that shows I spent 26 months in the Gulf. Thank you in advance!

Perhaps if you provide the text (narrative) of the reasons shown in the denial letter someone can offer a possible solution.

Similar situation, different war: Besides the application form, I submitted my VA award letter (received in the mail) which discussed the presumptive diseases associated with exposure to Agent Orange; and a copy of my DA Form2 and later 2-1 (assignments, schools, etc. for Army) for that era. It was approved.

I did not have any PEB/MED documents since I had a regular retirement.

Ron

Last edited:
I clearly marked the GW box and they responded with no medical documentation…
Did the VA documentation you submitted with your application support your claim? What does the narrative in the VA award letter state?

Ron

Just the diagnosis and GW incurred on the code sheet

Attachments

• 7C8314EC-F8B1-4BE2-9CA7-AABF55F77C83.jpeg
    7C8314EC-F8B1-4BE2-9CA7-AABF55F77C83.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 39
Just the diagnosis and GW incurred on the code sheet
I assume that document was included in your application. Am I correct?

Frankly, I don't see why your application was denied IF the info you showed above was submitted.

@RetiredColonel-MikeT
might have some suggestions since he has remained active in "CRSC Land." I primarily compute CRSC entitlements.

For info (and you might have seen this):
Collection of CRSC information LINK <—-

Good luck,
Ron

Yes Sir. Chronic sleep impairment is usually included with mental health rating, but it was denied too.
“adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood (also claimed as insomnia and sleep disturbances) based on:
• Difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances
• Occupational and social impairment due to mild or transient symptoms which decrease workefficiency and ability to perform occupational tasks only during periods of significant stress
• Depressed mood
• Disturbances of motivation and mood
• Flattened affect
• Anxiety
• Difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships
Chronic sleep impairment”

Sorry, I don’t. Are you still serving ? And have you applied for CRSC?

Last edited:
Yes Sir. Chronic sleep impairment is usually included with mental health rating, but it was denied too.
“adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood (also claimed as insomnia and sleep disturbances) based on:
• Difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances
• Occupational and social impairment due to mild or transient symptoms which decrease workefficiency and ability to perform occupational tasks only during periods of significant stress
• Depressed mood
• Disturbances of motivation and mood
• Flattened affect
• Anxiety
• Difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships
Chronic sleep impairment”
Max, I'm going to have to dig into "presumptive conditions" when it pertains to "combat-related" conditions, based on the above statement, being presumptive usually means the VA will find it "service-connect" not necessarily that the service branch will find it "combat-related", hence why I need to dig a bit

Hello all, I’m just wondering if anyone has seen an approval letter populate recently in iperms. HRC portal now has a link to iperms which I have been checking every few days. I sent in my CRSC packet March 22. I still haven’t heard anything yet. Nothing in my pay, nothing iperms or HRC portal and nothing in the mail. Is no news good news? Thanks all!