No permission to download

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Thank you, jason perry for updated reg. Any thought on the following question.

I have been found unfit by MEB last week. Does anyone of you aware of US army active duty regulation which allows me not to do physical fitness training or PRT? any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Your doctor can add no PT to your profile or issue a doctor's note and you're covered!

Thank you, jason perry for updated reg. Any thought on the following question.

I have been found unfit by MEB last week. Does anyone of you aware of US army active duty regulation which allows me not to do physical fitness training or PRT? any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

FM 7-22, if you are under a current profile, your PRT or PT should be modified to meet the restriction of your physical profile. It is up to you to ensure you do not violate the profile as it is a lawful order..

It is not likely a profile will ever state NO PT. They may restrict running, push ups and sit ups

With that being said, you are not given a license to not participate. You must show up on time, in the correct uniform and be prepared to perform some sort of activity to benefit your health.

My profile stated No push-ups, no sit-ups, no 2 mile run, no 2.5 mile walk, nor any alternative events due to my many medical issues. Plus my VA doctor said on her Note: No PT until I complete the Meb Process! My last PT Test was in 2009. Sorry if My earlier post was wrong!

I had similar profiles as well, I would show up on time, in uniform and walk around while my unit conducted PRT. During an APFT exam I would assist with admin stuff related to the test. This went on for five years and I never had an issue.

While I was in the WTU, we had occupational therapists conduct PRT and everyone participated, no matter what.

I just hope it didn't violate your profile? During PT I sat in uniform but didn't participate, I did stretch a little but that was it.